ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
____. YES.

511JFUQL1lL._AA300_.jpg

41Qje6WP%2BhL._AA300_.jpg

miz8yq.jpg

htz4ok.jpg

209m4c4.jpg

OMG!!! Kup is AMAZING!
ALL bought on sight! Or more than likely ordered online.

After seeing Blurr get such a mediocre toy I wasn't expecting a great deal from Kup but it's decent. I don't like the positioning of the wheels on his shoulders but other than that the robot mode looks good and whilst the alt mode isn't a futuristic pickup it is adequate.

As for the others,

Grapple = The amount of retooling for such a minor character is a typically WTF? decision from Hasbro as the crane attachment would have been enough but it does look good.

Jazz = AWESOME!

Tracks = If Takara give it a metallic paintjob and G1 style flames it should look way better than the Hasbro one. I really hope this mold doesn't get rehashed as Wheeljack as that character deserves better.

Perceptor = The robot mode looks good but the alt mode looks like the designers couldn't make up their minds whether to make him an SUV or some kind of military vehicle.

Lugnut = Despite his Animated origins I quite like him. The alt mode in particular looks excellent.

Grapple = The amount of retooling for such a minor character is a typically WTF? decision from Hasbro as the crane attachment would have been enough but it does look good.

Are you really complaining about something not being just a simple repaint/remold? :lol

Are you really complaining about something not being just a simple repaint/remold? :lol

I'm not questioning the whole idea of retooling stuff, just the choice of character.

G1 Grapple was basically Inferno with a crane attachment so considering the character is nowhere close to being in the top tier of popular characters I think Hasbro should have done likewise and diverted the cash used for tooling all the other new bits elsewhere.

Last edited:
Actually, the cop IS at fault. It's a closed off set with a barricade but he went right on through while other cops tried to warn him, but he had his radio on the wrong frequency. He definitely ____ed up.

But Dub, take it easy man. Of course there are rotten apples and morons, but that doesn't take away that there are a lot of good cops as well. To hate the lot of them is a bit unreasonable. :dunno

you guys are naive. a stop sign is still a stop sign, movie set or not, that's the officer's JOB and jurisdiction. what would be ironic - is if a fight or crime broke out on this sanctuary of a movie set, and people whined that the police didn't show up...

Last edited:
you guys are naive. a stop sign is still a stop sign, movie set or not, that's the officer's JOB and jurisdiction. what would be ironic - is if a fight or crime broke out on this sanctuary of a movie set, and people whined that the police didn't show up...

...Frenzy_Rumble, please stop talking out of your ass and making a giant idiot of yourself. :slap It's a movie set closed from traffic, all the cars were driven by extra's who were told before hand what do, the movie production crew had permission to close off that street. On top of that, it's confirmed that the officer had to go through a barricade to get there and that he had his radio on the wrong frequency. He is entirely, 100%, undoubtedly at fault here.

And if a 'fight or crime' erupts (as if anyone is retarded enough to do that with cameras and even potential pyrotechnics around), well, I'm sure that the set security and the cops already present would take care of that. :)

Jazz and Kup is a must buy for me:yess: I really hope we get some type of official hasbro generations Springer, since I'm still not totally sold on the FP one. I'm pretty stoked to have the 86' Autobot movie cast on display:rock

I didnt say i hated all of them, i did state that im aware that there are some truly amazing people in that profession but in my experiance (and in this country at least, especially after recent events) the majority of them are...for lack of a better term that i cant use on this site due to idiotic censorship... douchebags.

Hehe, i just used the term "douchebags" in a serious context :slap :lol

As for calling them "sir" and all that rubbish, in this country you have to be knighted by the queen to become a "sir", so unless that is the case i will NEVER refer to any kind of "authority" figure as "sir". They dont deserve it for one, and two they are just normal people like you and me they just happen to have a pair of handcuffs on them.
Maybe you ought to be a little less sheepish and scared of your government and law enforcement, Lerath, and in my experiance whenever someone keeps calling a cop "sir" they likely have something to hide.

Are you TRYING to bate me? Listen here you little forum troll, I've attempted to keep this civil, And as much as i'd like to otherwise,I'm going to attempt to keep it so.
Because i actually respect and support people in the working man level of my government, doesn't mean i'm either scared, NOR sheepish.
I don't know about the UK, perhaps they give a badge to any authoritative schmuck who is intelligent enough to tie shoes and sign his name on the paperwork.
Perhaps your entire local police force is full of utter failures.Though i doubt it. You already show a considerable Lack of pride in your own country in your title. So I find it a little hard to accept your criticism based on that alone. It's the equivalent of listening to any extremist rant about something he dislikes. Perhaps you were victimized by a cop yourself, and this very personal encounter jaded you. i don't know.
And you' correct about calling them sir, within the bounds of your own lands. For that little political misstep, I apologize, but i suggest you try being civil to one in your next encounter, and just see if it makes a difference.

ok, you know what, we're starting to get to this point.

pvp20101005.png

You took a low blow, I took a few. I'm going to advise we stop this, accept that our viewpoints are radically different, before one of us gets the other banned. As far as i'm concerned, you're allowed to hold whatever beliefs you want, regardless of what i think of them.
If you were within physical proximity, his is where I'm to offer to buy you a drink, and we let this dumb ____ go.

Can we be adults now?

...Frenzy_Rumble, please stop talking out of your ass and making a giant idiot of yourself. :slap It's a movie set closed from traffic, all the cars were driven by extra's who were told before hand what do, the movie production crew had permission to close off that street. On top of that, it's confirmed that the officer had to go through a barricade to get there and that he had his radio on the wrong frequency. He is entirely, 100%, undoubtedly at fault here.

And if a 'fight or crime' erupts (as if anyone is retarded enough to do that with cameras and even potential pyrotechnics around), well, I'm sure that the set security and the cops already present would take care of that. :)

So he was being a dumbass basically? well, even so, hope he recovers alright. I can admit where I've been wrong, though i am going to ask for a source on the conformation.

OMG!!! Kup is AMAZING!
ALL bought on sight! Or more than likely ordered online.

Good reason we shouldn't be fighting, We agree about Kup.

Bout damn time they made a new one too. REALLY makes me glad i didn't shell out for the Botcon one a few years back.

Damnit... i REALLY need a henkei prime now.

THANKYOU! Good job!

Good reason we shouldn't be fighting, We agree about Kup.

Bout damn time they made a new one too. REALLY makes me glad i didn't shell out for the Botcon one a few years back.

Damnit... i REALLY need a henkei prime now.

Meh, its an argument on an internet forum, it means nothing as theres much more important things to worry about in life than a stupid argument online so its no big deal, lets just agree to disagree.

That Kup is amazing! Better than i expected thats for sure.

THANKYOU! Good job!

Meh, its an argument on an internet forum, it means nothing as theres much more important things to worry about in life than a stupid argument online so its no big deal, lets just agree to disagree.

That Kup is amazing! Better than i expected thats for sure.

I know I am on ignore but you should take some of your own advice. :lecture

My latest project! Been a while since I kitbashed something (back in '08 with Blackout I think), but I'm having a lot of fun with this one. Cant wait to start painting it.

5079144693_c476d0540d_b.jpg

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/330808-omega-key.html

EDIT: Lerath, here's one of the websites that reported on it, from the TF3 thread in the Movies Discussion section:

DC Cop Didn't Get the Memo

WASHINGTON (WUSA) -- A DC Police SUV slammed into a "Transformers 3" car while the movie was filming in SW Monday afternoon.
During the filming of the scene, in front of the American Indian Museum at 3rd Street and Maryland Avenue, SW, the K9 Unit, responding to a call, slammed into "BumbleBee," as that sports car from the film was driving through the intersection.
The area had been cordoned off by DC Police as part of a number of street closings to accommodate the film crews working in town this week. A number of people had gathered to watch the film being shot.
The collision occurred during the filming of a chase scene.
Both drivers walked away uninjured, and we believe the dog was also uninjured.

https://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=115201&catid=158

Perceptor, Jazz and Kup are all great looking TF's, can't wait too add them to the collection..hell, even Lugnut is decent, love his Alt mode.

My latest project! Been a while since I kitbashed something (back in '08 with Blackout I think), but I'm having a lot of fun with this one. Cant wait to start painting it.

5079144693_c476d0540d_b.jpg

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/330808-omega-key.html

Nice work dude!, how tall is it?

Also, is that the just the Energon Omega Supreme mold or has anything else been added to it?

The Energon line happened before I started collecting again so aside from the repaints that have showed up in other lines in recent years I'm not really familiar with most of the toys.

Back