ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So shiny... :drool

Thats what cars are supposed to look like. ;)

Took a few far less crappy photos of Human Alliance Jazz today with natural light.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

HA jazz is epic. I like the bits on his chest that look liek the sunvisors on leader op.
Whats the TF like? Easy, medium or hard?

Spanbauer,
Nice pics of HA Jazz, I've got one pre-ordered with Kapow Toys and should get it sometime this month.

The only I'm not liking the look of so far is the gun and the unposeable hands though even those are a step from the Deluxe mold which didn't even have hands :)

Apparently the guy on Michael Bay's site who leaves hints about who certain characters are has said it's not Inferno, Hotspot or Pyro and when it becomes widely known just who it is "the fandom will faint, just like when they saw Prime with flames for the first time".

I'd laugh my ass off if it turns out to be Grimlock, the fanboy rage would be EPIC! :)

Apparently the guy on Michael Bay's site who leaves hints about who certain characters are has said it's not Inferno, Hotspot or Pyro and when it becomes widely known just who it is "the fandom will faint, just like when they saw Prime with flames for the first time".

I'd laugh my ass off if it turns out to be Grimlock, the fanboy rage would be EPIC! :)

Hmmmm. IF this is true, which I highly doubt, my best guess would be that its Ultra Magnus.

It is probally Ultra Magnus but, who gives a ____..these movies sucked.

Hmmmm. IF this is true, which I highly doubt, my best guess would be that its Ultra Magnus.

Ultra Magnus would be the most logical, but logic has had little place in the live action movies so far so why would Bay start now? :)

Anyone with half a brain ( which rules out the majority of Gwunners ) have surely worked out by now that he pays no attention to what the minority of hardcore fans insist the characters "should" be like and does whatever he wants.

With that in mind I think it's just as reasonable to expect the fire truck to be Grimlock, a new character or a reformatted Wheelie as it is Ultra Magnus.

Ultra Magnus would be the most logical, but logic has had little place in the live action movies so far so why would Bay start now? :)

Anyone with half a brain ( which rules out the majority of Gwunners ) have surely worked out by now that he pays no attention to what the minority of hardcore fans insist the characters "should" be like and does whatever he wants.

With that in mind I think it's just as reasonable to expect the fire truck to be Grimlock, a new character or a reformatted Wheelie as it is Ultra Magnus.

:lol Man you are so passive aggressive! I love it! :lol

holy crap...that HA jazz is freakin' sweet. i passed on him this a.m. at target but i may have to go back at lunch and pick him up.

The Takara version of HA Jazz looks a little better; no brown/gold plastic, clear windows and a dark visor. Kinda wish this would have been the general release, but the Hasbro version still looks kick ass as well.

hajazz99.jpg

hajazz98.jpg

hajazz95.jpg

hajazz96.jpg

Back