ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28326447840_87386ace68_o.jpg

27993628054_380432c511_o.jpg

27994358703_8a851f0f36_o.jpg

Primal's looking great. I've not looked forward to a Takara figure as much since Wheeljack.

Its so funny to see those Purple Knee pads on Thurst and Dirge. I didn't remember them, and had to look it up, but sure enough they are in the G1 cartoon.

Hope the Beast Wars line are successful so TT can continue with making other figures.

If Takara don't bother making any more after Cheetor it'll only be a matter of time before 3rd parties start adding to the roster so I'm good either way.

Those Damn knee flaps
If it wasnt for them I'd love the coneheads but by good they utterly ruin them for me
Its like they are wearing cricket leg guards & are totally out of place

TB & Hoist look ok but think I'll probably end up with MMC version

Neil

I prefer BC, especially the face sculpt and silver paint. Although the hood/chest does look a lot better on the MMC robot mode.

Primal looks great. Everytime I see it displayed it looks better and better.

Even in gorilla mode he looks way better than the original toy and very close to the show model.

Badcube have shown the extras set to come with their version of Hoist and the animation they were inspired from...

Also I see that MMC version of Trailbreaker has gone up for PO.

I don't suppose anyone with Photoshop skills could do a mock up side by side comparison of MMC & Badcube versions could they?

Would be handy to look at them that way to make a proper decision :)

Neil

All things transformers!!!!

Also I see that MMC version of Trailbreaker has gone up for PO.

I don't suppose anyone with Photoshop skills could do a mock up side by side comparison of MMC & Badcube versions could they?

Would be handy to look at them that way to make a proper decision :)

Neil

From facebook:

38edd9deaefeef62fa4918f313f00df4.jpg

MMC wins it easily IMO. And it's also $10 cheaper!

They both look good...it's not an easy decision

I am leaning MMC because the transformation will be less of a nightmare and the Car mode looks better to me

The comparisons of robots mode both look good. I wish MMC's had BadCubes head sculpt

I went for MMC Trailbreaker too, and I love how the sides of the bonnet can slide under the centre to give him that more streamlined look from the toon, or can be left wide for a more toy accurate look. He's also almost as big as MP Ironhide too, pic by Unicron Nemesis over on TFW.

28586964562_166b5edc78_c.jpg

I'm not so keen on Hoist, and I'm asking myself if I even need him in my collection.

Back