ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kickback looks freaking awesome & I'm ordering him...so glad I went with FT for these they all look SOOOOO good.

Speaking of ordering Kapow have put him up...

DEPOSIT - Fanstoys FT-14 Forager

They have also put Badcube's (Not)Sunstreaker up for £75 which I don't feel is too bad, a bit more than I'd like when you consider the Takara cars are normally a good £20 cheaper but I will probably have to swallow it on this one as TT seem pretty much reluctant to make him

Badcube OTS-08 Sunsurge

Also just noticed that the 3rd Party MP Jazz has appeared on there too for £65

TnR TR-01 Hova

Still unsure where I stand on that, I love Jazz big time but seeing as he's such an important in G1 that I have huge worries that this just won't cut it, I'm still hopeful that Takara do get round to him or Fans Toys pick up the slack

Neil

Scourge looks spectacular - better than Appolyon, imo. XTransbots really needs to up their game, though, in terms of quality. I don't care how good it looks - if it doesn't "feel" like an official Masterpiece, I'm out. And honestly, I could probably live without the '86 sidekicks, anyway.

Sunsurge, on the other hand... He's looking pretty good. And I think the days of assuming the official version will be better are past us, having seen Ironhide. :)

Awesome. I hope that guy who was trying to sell his got it sold before now! Gotta strike while the iron's hot with these things. Like I said before (if not in this thread then elsewhere), everything worth anything gets re-released, revisited, or updated/improved on in this day and age, whether you're talking Transformers, Masters of the Universe, Hot Toys, custom 1/6 scale figures, and everything in-between.

I like that new colouring for Quakewave. I didn't pick it up first time around simply because I didn't like the colour but this looks a lot better! Much more G1 shockwave to me now.

Kickback looks freaking awesome & I'm ordering him...so glad I went with FT for these they all look SOOOOO good.

Speaking of ordering Kapow have put him up...

DEPOSIT - Fanstoys FT-14 Forager

They have also put Badcube's (Not)Sunstreaker up for £75 which I don't feel is too bad, a bit more than I'd like when you consider the Takara cars are normally a good £20 cheaper but I will probably have to swallow it on this one as TT seem pretty much reluctant to make him

Badcube OTS-08 Sunsurge

Also just noticed that the 3rd Party MP Jazz has appeared on there too for £65

TnR TR-01 Hova

Still unsure where I stand on that, I love Jazz big time but seeing as he's such an important in G1 that I have huge worries that this just won't cut it, I'm still hopeful that Takara do get round to him or Fans Toys pick up the slack

Neil

I'll be pre-ordering Kickback from TFS-Express like I have the other Insecticons.

I'll probably get one Badcube Sunstreaker from them and one from Kapow seeing as the prices are about the same.

With Fans Toys and Badcube now making carbots I'm paying little attention to any others.

Quakewave reissue with a couple of new versions is a nice response to that other 3rd party one and should stop ebay scalpers as well. I might pick up the darker colored one.

just confirmed with bbts about their pre-order email stating the figure was only 6.5" tall -

"Thank you for the follow up and I apologize for any misunderstanding, as the figure itself is the same as before (appx. 9 inches in height) and our blast was using the transformed mode instead."

Re: All things transformers!!!!

Aaand a minute of silence for those who paid $400+ for him.

FH6uhZe.jpg

Back