ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which of the three 3P Predaking's is the most popular one?

Definitely not Unique Toys which I have heard a lot of bad things about quality wise. Either MMC or TFC depending on your taste aesthetically. Both are well made by all accounts so pick the one you like the looks of most.

Terminator 2 is on tv here, and I just realised that if the truck the T-1000 steals right after he finds John Connor (at the mall) was red, it would have been Optimus Prime! It's the same type!

Are there preorders up anywhere for Omni's Spinout, yet?

Not that I know of although I have only been keeping an eye on the 2 UK dealers I order from.

Does anyone know of a book that has the original, extended tech spec bios for all the G1 toys?

I've read the ones from the toys but they were apparently edited down so I'm curious about the extended ones.

Not that I know of although I have only been keeping an eye on the 2 UK dealers I order from.

Does anyone know of a book that has the original, extended tech spec bios for all the G1 toys?

I've read the ones from the toys but they were apparently edited down so I'm curious about the extended ones.

do you mean the ones that were published in the comicbooks?

Did some rearranging of the collection display setup this weekend, and decided to move the MP Transformers into the detolfs along with their collector cards. Pretty happy with the overall look now!

A spot on the right there hopefully big enough for Ultra Magnus!

Got my replacement arm from BBTS for MP-8X King Grimlock. Happier now!

Love the Nissan mold!

Love the Lamborghini mold too :)

Soundwave and his minions.

Desperately need an MP-11 mold of Thundercracker and Skywarp from Takara!

Love the black repaints :)

Did some rearranging of the collection display setup this weekend, and decided to move the MP Transformers into the detolfs along with their collector cards. Pretty happy with the overall look now!

A spot on the right there hopefully big enough for Ultra Magnus!

Got my replacement arm from BBTS for MP-8X King Grimlock. Happier now!

Love the Nissan mold!

Love the Lamborghini mold too :)

Soundwave and his minions.

Desperately need an MP-11 mold of Thundercracker and Skywarp from Takara!

Love the black repaints :)

Man, that is one awesome display! I miss my Rodimus!!

There's one Thundercracker with the new mold, but yeah, not Takara packaging. It is awesome though!

Good setup! Whenever I try to get MPs in Detolfs I just can't get it right, though...

Man, that is one awesome display! I miss my Rodimus!!

There's one Thundercracker with the new mold, but yeah, not Takara packaging. It is awesome though!

I thought about getting the Hasbro MP-11 Thundercracker, but I ended up passing cos the OCD side of me took over. I just didnt like the wing insignias being the wrong way and I didnt like the weird decals / tattoos they put on him. I'm hoping Takara make 2015 a Decepticon focus, and an MP-11 release of TC and Skywarp would be easy money for them I would've thought!

I thought about getting the Hasbro MP-11 Thundercracker, but I ended up passing cos the OCD side of me took over. I just didnt like the wing insignias being the wrong way and I didnt like the weird decals / tattoos they put on him. I'm hoping Takara make 2015 a Decepticon focus, and an MP-11 release of TC and Skywarp would be easy money for them I would've thought!

I felt the same way, initially, but honestly, when he's in bot mode (which is always on my shelf), you don't even notice them.

That said, I think I'd prefer one with a "Takara finish"... but at this point, I'd be happy with a Skywarp KO of the MP-11 mold. I'm getting a bit tired of waiting!

It is a little hard to get them looking decent enough in a detolf. Acrylic risers or something similar are definitely needed for the smaller figures just to fill out the cubicle a bit.

Yeah, I try that... still doesn't quite work for me. Plus then I have to put my 12' figures somewhere else. :)

Back