ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cool, was hoping you had one already in alt mode.

^ Seconded:lol But seriously I should be able to find one somewhere. And I dont blame you Wanderer for wanting to transform SS,he and the seekers are my least transformed MP figures.

Yeah sorry guys. I'm genuinely so cack-handed when it comes to Transforming MP's. Transforming G1 prime is about the skill level I have!

^Damn juice you da man! What all did u pick up? All I can say is prepare to be blown away at the awesomeness of those MP's!

Here's my order...

MP-08 Masterpiece Grimlock
MP-10 Masterpiece Optimus Prime w/ Trailer
MP-11 Masterpiece Coronation Starscream
MP-12 Masterpiece Sideswipe
MP-13 Masterpiece Soundwave
MP-17 Masterpiece Prowl
MP-18 Masterpiece Bluestreak
MP-19 Masterpiece Smokescreen

Pre-order
MP-20 Masterpiece Wheeljack
MP-21 Masterpiece Bumblebee
MP-22 Masterpiece Ultra Magnus

btw, has anyone seen these customized Masterpieces on Youtube? If you haven't check them out -really awesome work. The uploader is customsbyz. I'm thinking of going this route.

Thanks folks for getting me on to the Masterpiece line.

Here's my order...

MP-17 Masterpiece Prowl

Pre-order

btw, has anyone seen these customized Masterpieces on Youtube? If you haven't check them out -really awesome work. The uploader is customsbyz. I'm thinking of going this route.

No tapes or Red Alert? :)

Finally decided to get in to the Masterpiece line after resisting the temptation for so long.

While i just sold 90% of my TF collection,and still resisting :lol

Trying to be VERY selective from now on.What i have left is MP-10 Optimus,Prowl and Sideswipe.And have Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus on Pre-order.Still a few autobots i hope Takara will make later on though.

Here's my order...

MP-17 Masterpiece Prowl

Pre-order

Nice!

While i just sold 90% of my TF collection,and still resisting :lol

Trying to be VERY selective from now on.What i have left is MP-10 Optimus,Prowl and Sideswipe.And have Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus on Pre-order.Still a few autobots i hope Takara will make later on though.

Those are the current autobots I have as well. No love for the Decepticons?

Those are the current autobots I have as well. No love for the Decepticons?

I sold all of them.If there is one decepticon i could have bought again it would be Starscream.Things might change if Takara make an updated Megatron eventually.

Simpler, beautiful times.

a3upude7.jpg

From 80's toys FB page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold all of them.If there is one decepticon i could have bought again it would be Starscream.Things might change if Takara make an updated Megatron eventually.

I would love to get a Megatron if Takara fixes all the imbalance issues and other problems. Also it would help if they make the head sculpt look more similar to the cartoon. It would be an instant buy.

I was wondering, what's the definitive G1 Optimus Prime one could get? Love to hear what everyone thinks.

^ lol but seriously Ryan id say Takaras reissues are the best, there was a bookstyle reissue that is excellent. Hasbro released some too. If I were to buy one to open up it be Takara reiisues, if I was gonna display it MISB it would be Hasbros as its simar to G1and u can see OP through the package, plus that ones cheaper. Also from what ive heard hasbro took some shortcuts on thier versions, shorter smokestacks to name one. Someone here probably knows a bit more.

Back