ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we get Jazz and Hound, I think my head will just explode. Not sure there is any other logical way to respond.

Lol you're not wrong I can't think of any other way to put that

Dajuice said:
Must resissssst the urge, but that Wheeljack does look real good. And of course with the Ultra Magnus. I wonder if I have a grand stashed around to catch up on childhood memories.[/img]

Lol well if you get in early Wheeljack should be cheap still...can be had at Nippon-Yasan for under $50 + shipping

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/module...=desc&search_query=wheeljack&id_category=none

They won't charge you until 15 days before it's due to ship either :)

Magnus is $130 + shipping from them as well but don't think that's much cheaper than anywhere else for you

Neil

If we get Jazz and Hound, I think my head will just explode. Not sure there is any other logical way to respond.

Here's the Porsche 935 from Tomy's Hot Wheels style Tomica line

Takara have said that the Tomica line has made it easier for them to acquire car licenses and now they've got VW to let them use the Beetle again the chances of the VW Group allowing use of the Porsche brand for a Masterpiece Jazz appear to have significantly improved.

MP Hound needs to come with a horse and a f'ing chicken :lol

First color prototype of the Mech Ideas Gauntlet AKA Ironfist from "Last Stand of the Wreckers",

I was really disappointed when this got cancelled by Mach 5 so it's great to see that Mech Ideas have bought the design and done something with it and the colors on the prototype look much better than the CGI renders.

Maybe Mech Ideas can do a similar thing with iGear's Impactor design as they're clearly doing nothing with it.

All things transformers!!!!

mury5y6u.jpg

Not bad looking.

BBTS $124.99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CEE73AEB-2147-45E2-AEF7-541B57AE970F.jpg

An update of my Prime Shrine. Just want a couple more little pieces here and there and a bust then I'm done :)

And the rest of the crew...

9E70ECA4-5CB4-4282-AABD-542B38C85786_1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, love the Primes, wanderer!

Jetfire there... Is that the 1/48 one by Bandai?

Wow, love the Primes, wanderer!

Jetfire there... Is that the 1/48 one by Bandai?

Thanks Dprime. Yeah it is. 2 cans of red paint later I managed to match the paint scheme on the old toy. It scales brilliantly with the other MP's.
It was my favourite G1 toy as a kid next to Prime but one I never got to own lol

Thanks Dprime. Yeah it is. 2 cans of red paint later I managed to match the paint scheme on the old toy. It scales brilliantly with the other MP's.
It was my favourite G1 toy as a kid next to Prime but one I never got to own lol

Any chance of getting a pic of that Jet fire in jet mode by one of the seeker MPs? Always wondered how the vehicle modes scaled out.

^ Seconded:lol But seriously I should be able to find one somewhere. And I dont blame you Wanderer for wanting to transform SS,he and the seekers are my least transformed MP figures.

Finally decided to get in to the Masterpiece line after resisting the temptation for so long - just spent over $1K at BBTS. Hoping Takara will reissue the other 2 seekers I need - don't want to pay Ebay prices and hope they redo a Rodimus Prime to address the problems I hear a lot of from forums and Youtube.

Back