ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, $120 and change seems like an exceptional deal for such a big MP figure. If that price is consistent with what HLJ lists him for, I might buy just for the value.

HLJ Has him up already too. its
¥14,400

https://www.hlj.com/product/tkt80320
Thanks. $141. . .probably just keep my BBTS order, and cancel if the mood strikes me later.

Lol do it, you know you want too ;)

You'll be jealous of us all when we are showing you awesome pics of him if you don't ;) lol
I know it will be a great looking figure, but damn. Ultra freaking Magnus does nothing for me as a character, and he'll stick out in my collection otherwise populated by '84-'85 bots.

It's a slowpoke. He was posting the clearer image like it's new, when it was on the previous page. i was teasing him.

RElated news, he's up for
¥14,400 at amiami and hlj. HLJ has private warehouse ( Their version of Pile of loot) So I'll order there.

Ah gotcha.

So far every place has him for cheap. I'm really surprised (pleasantly).

Hopefully when this bad boy releases, it'll help move the previous MPs that have been (unfortunately) warming the shelves at my local toy shop.

I know I'm gonna backtrack for them, that's for damn sure.

I know it will be a great looking figure, but damn. Ultra freaking Magnus does nothing for me as a character, and he'll stick out in my collection otherwise populated by '84-'85 bots.

I know what you mean but he is too awesome looking to not have IMO

I did love the G1 toy as a kid as well (have the re-issue still sealed) so just feel he should be there (I do have the now massively out of scale Hot Rod/Rodimus that I can display with him anyway)

Neil

I know what you mean but he is too awesome looking to not have IMO

I did love the G1 toy as a kid as well (have the re-issue still sealed) so just feel he should be there (I do have the now massively out of scale Hot Rod/Rodimus that I can display with him anyway)

Neil

kinda hoping we get a hot rod figure now too, one that's more in-scale with the rest.

kinda hoping we get a hot rod figure now too, one that's more in-scale with the rest.

That, unfortunately is a very looked down upon choice over here. (I want one too).

Magnus and Bee shipped for $200 and change, can't beat that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All things transformers!!!!

I just might very well be the only person in the planet that thinks Hot Rod/Rodimus is awesome.

Re: All things transformers!!!!

It is a real bonus tbh & will make it much easier on the wallet than everything at once (Harley PF in the next 2 weeks for me so could easily have done without £100 going to Magnus ;))

I've had some orders from them for Games & they have been ok, I was recommended them by a lot of gamers & they've had no issues either so should be all good :)

Prices are really reasonable all round for games / Consoles / Figures definitely one of my first goto's these days :)

Neil

Sweet good to hear.

Magnus may have been a terrible leader and decision maker, but at least he wasn't responsible for Prime's death.

Yeah thats why Ive always disliked him.

I just might very well be the only person in the planet that thinks Hot Rod/Rodimus is awesome.

I do digg him aesthetically.

Re: All things transformers!!!!

allways loved hotrod. Megatron would have grabbed the pistol and shot prime regardless. The only contrabution that Hot rod had, was he made it so prime couldn't shoot back.

Welcome aboard ;) :1-1
I knew you'd give in eventually ;) lol

Even with Customs it should work out anymore expensive than Kapow so I'm all good.
Only thing will be missing out on the coin & any exclusive that might happen but I can probably live without the exclusive, Coin I'll have to get later though :)Neil

At that price it's worth a go and being an original mold as opposed to a white MP10 with armor also makes a big difference as I'm genuinely intrested in the transformation....I'm really impressed with how they've managed to give the truck cab virtually the same proportions as the MP10 mold even though it doesn't transform the same.

It's quite significant as it suggests that giving MP Sunstreaker an alt mode that has the same proportions as Sideswipe but with a totally different transformation is doable :)

We can all agree that because of these third party releases (excellent ones) TT is uping their game very, very well with these latest MP's.

Wish HT would do the same.

We can all agree that because of these third party releases (excellent ones) TT is uping their game very, very well with these latest MP's.

Wish HT would do the same.

well, you know, if hot toys could find a simplier way to do whings that would allow them to charger more money, they'd be all over it. but otherwise, i no longer think innovation is their forte.

Oh, don't worry. They are definitely doing that! Soft, cheap looking painted sculpts, that are probably painted by a machine at this point. Cheap, vinyl suits instead of cloth ones, etc. Prices keep inching up and up! The new Spider-Man is something like $60-70 more than the higher quality one from a few years back. Now that is innovation!

oh, don't worry. They are definitely doing that! Soft, cheap looking painted sculpts, that are probably painted by a machine at this point. Cheap, vinyl suits instead of cloth ones, etc. Prices keep inching up and up! The new spider-man is something like $60-70 more than the higher quality one from a few years back. Now that is innovation!
finantial innovation!

Back