ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! :)

But hold onto your hats!!! Here's the first silhouette of Masterpiece Wheeljack!!! And just from this alone I can tell it's going to look FRICKIN AWESOME and straight out of the G1 cartoon!!! YEAH!!!

CANNOT WAIT!!! :D

gc1506d76.gif

Thanks everyone! :)

But hold onto your hats!!! Here's the first silhouette of Masterpiece Wheeljack!!! And just from this alone I can tell it's going to look FRICKIN AWESOME and straight out of the G1 cartoon!!! YEAH!!!

CANNOT WAIT!!! :D

Do you have better quality of this page.. I can see prime1 Optimus prime and the head of Starscream I guess.

So Mp wheeljack is true after all...cool. Hope that Magnus and bee would also happen. There are quite many bee figures awailable (specially movie ones), but I would like to have at least one good ol' G1 VW beetle Bumblebee.

MP Bumblebee and Ultra Magnus is nice and all, but all is want is DINOBOTS. Skoria and 3rd party doesn't count...

Takara will probably never make the rest of the Dinobots

So I wouldn't skip out on the fanstoys 3rd party releases

Why would they never make them? that makes no sense. haha
As much money as they've made off Grimlock it's inevitable.

I was watching the G1 cartoon tonight, and heard Soundwave talking like Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget in one scene. Apparently, this is what Welker sounded like before the vocoder altered his voice. Kind of neat to know. This video shows that scene:

[ame]https://youtu.be/oaoISg912x4[/ame]

Why would they never make them? that makes no sense. haha
As much money as they've made off Grimlock it's inevitable.

not really..

apparently Grimlock is seen as the one Dino that does sell in Japan..

Will Takara make the others? maybe...but it's not on their Radar anytime soon.

And there are SO many other Transformers yet to go in Season 1. Takara is clearly focusing on the cars now, and God bless them for it. So I'm hoping we'll get Hound, Mirage, the vans, and various others before they lose their focus and get into anything else.

Having said that, I would buy Takara Dinos in a second, as well as Gestalts, and I hope they stick with the current focus of the MP line long enough for it to get to that.

Anyone interested in the 4 cars that Fansproject did that form Intimidator. I opened them but barely messed with them and just dont feel like spending the money to complete the line. I have to order Diesel and I dont really want to. I figured Id just post here.

Sweet shot! But man my OCD with Smokes' toe is kicking in. Couldnt they of found a way to fold those tabs in?:gah::lol

By tabs I assume you mean the spoiler bit in car mode? Yeah I guess it looks a little weird now that you point it out, but I hadnt really noticed to be honest!! Folding them down the rear lights would've been a nice feature, but putting a hinger there is pretty difficult.

Either way, some folks were complaining about this head sculpt and the shoulder cannons looking funny. But hell, it's like he stepped out of the cartoon in regards to his head and cannons, so that's all good for me!

Anyone interested in the 4 cars that Fansproject did that form Intimidator. I opened them but barely messed with them and just dont feel like spending the money to complete the line. I have to order Diesel and I dont really want to. I figured Id just post here.

I might be interested in the two arm cars, the red and yellow ones. I have the other two and am considering getting deisel and finishinf Intimidator. Shoot me a price.

By tabs I assume you mean the spoiler bit in car mode? Yeah I guess it looks a little weird now that you point it out, but I hadnt really noticed to be honest!! Folding them down the rear lights would've been a nice feature, but putting a hinger there is pretty difficult.

Either way, some folks were complaining about this head sculpt and the shoulder cannons looking funny. But hell, it's like he stepped out of the cartoon in regards to his head and cannons, so that's all good for me!

Lol yeah the spoiler. Its not all that bad really just a mini nitpick. Luv everything else about Smokes though. Mine should be here in two days time. Cant wait to see those red,white and blues in person!

Back