ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if you are really curious, or just making a point, but in the past there have been shared exclusives between online etailers so they could distribute costs. Several GI Joe releases have been done that way.

As for the Revoltechs, is there anything more pointless than a Transformer that can't transform? My answer--no.

Just making a point. When the only thing "exclusive" about them is that Walmart doesn't carry them, well...

I like the Revoltech TFs. Not enough to buy them, mind you, but they're cool. :)

Got my Smokescreen yesterday, along with the cassettes, Prowl and Bluestreak (though I already got those), along with ALL the coins for these guys and even a set of Amazon launchers, which was unexpected.

Only problem, Smokescreen's box was pretty banged up. :( I'll be on the lookout for a replacement I think...

Generally speaking I am "truck, not monkey".

But Rattrap looks kinda fun.

DPrime,
That's a hell of a haul! :clap

Sucks about the Smokescreen box though.

For my Prowl and Smokescreen, the gun fits nicely in the right hand. But for Streak, it just cant sit straight in the little slot in the palm. It does fit nicely in the left hand though.

Does anyone know of any trick to get the gun to fit in properly, or does my Streak just have to be a left hander now?

Rearranged the display a little tonight and moved the MPs back into the LED cabinet. Loving these, and cant wait to see what 2014 brings!! :)

That is awesome, its so subtle, but its like Rod is such a smug *******, lol. :clap

And great review, grats on having the fortitude to film that entire transformation. :lol

That is awesome, its so subtle, but its like Rod is such a smug *******, lol. :clap

And great review, grats on having the fortitude to film that entire transformation. :lol

LOL, thanks for watching! yeah, I never get transformations done properly on camera. Dont think I'm even going to bother trying next time! LOL!

Will have to spend time tonight adding Rodimus' trailer. The pose I have him in looks even better with him standing inside the trailer opened up :)

But they definitely need to start cranking out some Decepticons soon!! I need a Megatron 2.0 or Galvatron!!

Generally speaking I am "truck, not monkey".

But Rattrap looks kinda fun.

DPrime,
That's a hell of a haul! :clap

Sucks about the Smokescreen box though.

Come on man... Starscream AND Ravage were in Beast Wars. It's G1 baby (and a great show to boot). I am super pumped to be getting Rattrap, Rhinox ans Waspinator. I hope the rest of the original crew members (plus Blackarachnia) aren't far behind. :)

Yeah, I was very pleased overall. I had this order locked in with RK before I found out I could get them cheaper from the Japanese stores, but it's nice having the coins. I was pretty sure I'd get them but not 100%. I certainly wasn't expecting the launchers but I did want to get them eventually.

I just opened the cassettes. Love 'em.

Last edited:
IMG_4699_zps4dbf5bec.jpg
[/URL]
Gorgeous. Almost makes me want to pick up the non-original-G1 repaints like Tigertrack. . .almost.

Come on man... Starscream AND Ravage were in Beast Wars. It's G1 baby (and a great show to boot). I am super pumped to be getting Rattrap, Rhinox ans Waspinator. I hope the rest of the original crew members (plus Blackarachnia) aren't far behind. :)

Yeah, I was very pleased overall. I had this order locked in with RK before I found out I could get them cheaper from the Japanese stores, but it's nice having the coins. I was pretty sure I'd get them but not 100%. I certainly wasn't expecting the launchers but I did want to get them eventually.

I just opened the cassettes. Love 'em.

It's G1....but not as I know it :lol

My thing with BW is really down to a desire to maintain my focus on what I'm currently collecting, I don't want to go off on any other tangents as my display space and more importantly budget doesn't really allow for it.

With the exception of Whirl I think the new BW toys are by far the most intresting looking of the Classics style releases in a long time and if they get a UK release I'd be intrested to see what they were like in person if my local TRU got them.

Glad you like the tapes, which is your favorite mold & transformation?

The first time I transformed Laserbeak was one of the biggest "Holy Crap" moments I've had as a TF collector and Ravage wasn't far behind, they're both incredible.

The red & blue guys ( before anyone starts THAT again :lol ) are nice too but their transformation is fairly straightforward.

Thanks everyone! :)

But hold onto your hats!!! Here's the first silhouette of Masterpiece Wheeljack!!! And just from this alone I can tell it's going to look FRICKIN AWESOME and straight out of the G1 cartoon!!! YEAH!!!

CANNOT WAIT!!! :D

I literally just recieved a parcel from Anime Export so my first Smokescreen is here! :yess:

Fantastic to see some genuine confirmation of Wheeljack :yess:

Daca Toys Skyfire prototype,

The initial renders didn't do much for me but I think the actual prototype looks VERY impressive, both modes look perfect so if the build quality of the production pieces is good and the price is right I may get this one over the Fans Toys release.

FT are getting my cash for their Dinobots but if this is the quality Daca Toys are capable of then they deserve a chance to carve their own niche in the market so I'm open to giving them a shot.

Last edited:
Back