ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be. Though Tao bao often shows hasbro and takara prototypes long before official announcement. So it's not like this would be the first time .

I dunno. I think I'm content to wait for pretty much anyone from the Ark Crew, at this point. Seems like there's a good chance they'll get official figures, even the Minibots.

Especially at that price...

The third parties are starting to get a bit ridiculous, now. Why not tackle MP Dinobots? I mean, sure, I know they're BIGGER and probably (but not necessarily) more complicated than something like this, but it'd be a guaranteed hit if done well, and Takara doesn't seem likely to ever do all five. Maybe Swoop, if we're really lucky...

I dunno. I think I'm content to wait for pretty much anyone from the Ark Crew, at this point. Seems like there's a good chance they'll get official figures, even the Minibots.

Especially at that price...

The third parties are starting to get a bit ridiculous, now. Why not tackle MP Dinobots? I mean, sure, I know they're BIGGER and probably (but not necessarily) more complicated than something like this, but it'd be a guaranteed hit if done well, and Takara doesn't seem likely to ever do all five. Maybe Swoop, if we're really lucky...

Part of me is saying "wait until MP Bumblebee is revealed" before pulling the trigger so I know what kind of aesthetic and scale Takara are using for their Minibots.

The other part of me is going "MP style Huffer in time for Christmas....YAY!"

:lol

I just hope that if a 3rd party ( preferably Fans Toys ) does Dinobots they don't listen to the requests for a slightly taller Grimlock.

Last edited:
wow those hasbro masterpiece soundwave's and acid storm's dissappeared from toys r us fast in australia...so glad i picked up a few..congrats to those who got them also

Anyone interested in a custom MP Skywarp and Starscream? I'm really starting to lose interest in Transformers and I'm looking to thin out my MP collection.

I originally got these done by BigMetalUnit on TFW for $190 a pop. Paintwork is phenomenal, in hand you can't even tell that it's a custom. Looks and feels like a Hasbro/Takara product. Painted via air brush and coated with a top layer to preserve the paint. PM me for more pictures. Either one can be yours for $150

3GITDfl.jpg

XkzydT1.jpg

XwEJstW.jpg

Last edited:
Back