All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally scored an Ed-209. Anyone here overwhelmed by the size of this thing when they first got it? Unfortunately I got the Battle Damaged version the "bullet holes" really looks like crud... I want to get this guy repainted and weathered.

Still loving my 18" Neca Robo. Here he is in a stand-off with the Neca endoskeleton.
robo1.jpg

robo2.jpg

robo4.jpg

I finally scored an Ed-209. Anyone here overwhelmed by the size of this thing when they first got it? Unfortunately I got the Battle Damaged version the "bullet holes" really looks like crud... I want to get this guy repainted and weathered.

I was thinking about maybe getting some people together and doing a group commission type thing. For people with the BD that want the regular arm, and for people with the regular that'd like the BD arm. Send both arms to have recasts done, and then pay for a copy of the one you want.
________
Opium Rehab Dicussion

Last edited:
i thought i was the only one who was picky enough to ship off a robocop head for a repaint.

Does anyone think Hot Toys will make any more Robo themed figures in future?
I would love an Alex Murphy figure, with an extra battle damaged hand & body armour etc. Or has anybody here ever done a custom Murphy figure from the beginning of the movie?
Would also love a Clarence figure too.

I doubt Hot toys will make any more robocop figures, But it would be cool if they did, That's forsure.

Does anyone think Hot Toys will make any more Robo themed figures in future?
I would love an Alex Murphy figure, with an extra battle damaged hand & body armour etc. Or has anybody here ever done a custom Murphy figure from the beginning of the movie?
Would also love a Clarence figure too.

Most definitely!!..Hot Toys would do a great job on these figures, and they both have such unique likeness compared to other actors they have sculpted in the past.

That scene left such a lasting image in my mind. Gonna go watch RoboCop again.

I'd be up for a Murphy, with screaming face posed on his knees - awesome.

Blah...just moved about a month ago and dug out my old McFarlane Robocop to put back on display. The SOB's arm broke off at some point during the move. :mad:

I was thinking about maybe getting some people together and doing a group commission type thing. For people with the BD that want the regular arm, and for people with the regular that'd like the BD arm. Send both arms to have recasts done, and then pay for a copy of the one you want.

If you're going to take one apart and cast the arms, might as well catch the dome while you're at it :D

Last edited:
Back