All things Muppets!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm jealous of the Super Grover. The fact that eFX can't go into Sesame Street still pisses me off.

Awesome collections people!! I think I might start getting into this collection too.....I only got my old toys from back in the day!
One of my treasures is an original Pin and Pennant from The Muppet Babies Live show I saw on Broadway as a kid!! i'LL TAKE PICS!YAY!

TheMike---Great sig--girl in black has a smokin hot bod:monkey5
Great Muppet pics--keep em coming

Just picked up from Borders--
It's Not Easy Being Green --Jim Henson,The Muppets and Friends
Great stories from Jim and those around him---also cool sayings from some Muppets
On sale--$3.99 and they let me use a coupon for 20%off
Cool read

Please don't remind me. Count, Bert, and Cookie Monster looked ^^^^ing awesome and I will never be able to own them. :monkey2

At least I have Super Grover. :banana

Saw the series 2 prototypes...what a shame :(
(wanted the count and bert badly)

Saw Series 1 with backdrop set at the philly con in person
another shame :(

and poor Big Bird!! Dang it Palisades!!

Disney needs to buy the Sesame Street characters from Sesame Workshop so I can get my eFX Grover. ^^^^ all of the other characters :lol although I wouldn't mind an Oscar the Grouch or a Count Von Count as well. While they are at it, clean out the Jim Henson Company as well so I can get a couple of Fraggle Rocks.

I'd want Sgt. Floyd Pepper before either one of those two....although getting all of Electric Mayhem would be awesome. I'd even buy Zoot and Janice.

I'd want Sgt. Floyd Pepper before either one of those two....although getting all of Electric Mayhem would be awesome. I'd even buy Zoot and Janice.
I would also buy the entire Mayhem. Though Dr. Teeth was the leader of the band (and the coolest, IMO), Floyd did seem to get more lines in the show.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, I would eliminate numerous people to get my own 1:1 scale Big Bird.

I was @ Disneyland on Thursday and got the chance to see Muppetvision again!!
:rock:rock
Amazing stuff!! The facade of the Theater is better than Orlando's, though the Fountain and Store there are better...
I love how everything turns into a huge chaos!!! :lol:lol

Last edited:
KermitDHS.jpg

:D

Back