All things Muppets!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the muppet busts are cool. I still need about ten more to have the whole set. Really wish sideshow would have continued at least a few more in the line. Not doing Floyd to complete the electric mayhem is awful. Uncle deadly would have made a great bust too.

any word on the efx Rizzo, or the Kermit? I saw the pics at sdcc, but man are they slow to release rizzo, that was revealed a LONG time ago

any word on the efx Rizzo, or the Kermit? I saw the pics at sdcc, but man are they slow to release rizzo, that was revealed a LONG time ago

I saw Rizzo at CV---when I saw the thread pop up---I thought there was word on the little fella

eFx are even worse than MR...
Unless they are tying it with the movie release, I'm afraid this line is D.O.A.
If people didn't buy the MR ones, I don't see how people would buy eFx's which will be even more expensive...
:dunno

By the way, some cool movie news:

https://www.slashfilm.com/toy-story-short-run-the-muppets/

We’ve known that on June 24 Cars 2 will be preceded by a new Toy Story short film called Toy Story Hawaiian Vacation. (Possible story details for that short are here.) But now it looks like another new short featuring the Toy Story characters will play in front of The Muppets when it bows on November 23.

The info comes from a brief mention in Variety, which speficially says after mentioning the short that will run with the Cars sequel, “a second will unspool in front of the upcoming “Muppets” movie.” So, two new Toy Story shorts this year, with the second being the first Pixar short to play in front of a non-Pixar production. Not bad.

This is in conjunction with the official announcement of the Cars spin-off Planes, and Disney chairman Rich Ross says that there will be other similar projects in the future. I’d love to see more Pixar shorts playing in front of other non-Pixar films, as long as the studio’s high level of quality can be maintained.

Just came into this thread to see if anyone had posted that Theatre.

Sooooo soooo amazing. I'm sure the folks from Palisades get misty-eyed looking at that, such a tribute to what they accomplished with that line. So many amazing ideas packed into that playset, the trap door, all the props in the backstage area. The fact that there are actual curtains, and you can pull the rope and they retract. . . .!!!!. . . simply amazing stuff.

I still love my MR Kermit though!

Same here!!!

022.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Back