All things Muppets!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emily Blunt was also in the Devil Wears Prada. A chick flick I didn't mind watching.

Anddd... may I present, my Whatnot.

150533_461188232086_510452086_5808374_7209869_n.jpg

Could that be a "spontaneous" song-and-dance routine like the opening of the Great Muppet Caper? I hope so :D

I also really, really hope that stupid Prawn Muppet is not in this movie.

i really hope there is nothing digital in the new movie. Cause kermit's early years sucked so hard :(
and why oooh why aren't they bringing the seasons on DVD. There where plans ... but never made it :(

Season 1, 2 and 3 are already available in DVD... :dunno...
I'm thinking 4 and 5 will come out when the movie hit's theaters and when the DVD/BD comes out respectively...

yeah, in the US...

can anyone confirm if there are English subs on those DVDs?

These busts are AWESOME! How fun! I'd love to have a couple of those, especially the Statler & Waldorf ones, lol.
I've picked up a few of those for my daughter's room, but would like to have more. Rowlf and Dr. Teeth, particularly. They are really great statues.

I have Kermit, Animal and Gonzo busts, and they're awesome. I wish I picked a few more up for sure.

And can I tell you how nice it is to see Rowlf and Scooter in those shots? What's the source btw? I wanna bookmark!

Back