All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recently picked up a new Mandroid wave Baron Zemo II for a decent price. I've seen some bad paint in reviews, but I lucked out with great paint on a great figure. Nice addition to the comic villain shelf, it would be nice if Hasbro did the MCU version of Zemo II in a second First 10 Years wave.

There's a small rural town about 45 minutes from me that I sometimes head to for toy hunting. I went up Saturday to hit the Wal Mart and there sitting front and center was a Mysterio on the shelf. The box was a little dinged up but the figure is fine. I'm thinking it was stashed, found, and placed with the other legends. This was released months ago, right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Walmart's been getting the wave in lately. X-Men as well. I saw Cyclops and Mysterio at one of the Wal-Marts near me a couple weeks ago.

I just got the ten years Ultron, don’t have the original does anyone know are the calves on this figure on backwards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25% off sale right now at Gamestop, picked up the Gamerverse Spider Man for $17.
incredible paint on this one. I didn't like the look of the costume in game, but the more simplified ML version makes the design work.

I want a

War Machine from IM2

Winter Soldier from TWS

Vision

Did Vision change his look in the films much? I don't remember much if any changes. I have the Avengers IW Scarlet Witch & Vision two pack, I'd recommend picking that set up, they both look amazing.

I'd like:
Iron Man MK 2 & MK 3.
Obadiah Stane (in business suit)
Ivan Vanko Whiplash (race attack costume)
Thor 1 Odin (with a second helmeted head)
Thor Dark World Frigga (armored costume)
Thor 1 Loki (Full horn helmet)
Thor Dark World Malekith
Winter Soldier from TWS
Alexander Pierce (just because it's Robert Redford)
Baron Von Strucker (yeah, totally wasted but would make for a good figure)
Baron Zemo II from Civil War
Kaecilius
Ancient One
Wong
Skurge
Korg

Just to add that they made a Maria Hill, but I'd want a new one with face print tech and a Sharon Carter to accompany her if they made a new Hill.

I want:

Hardy Venom with half photoreal Eddie half Venom face.

Brolin Cable with photoreal.

Battle Damaged Tobey Spidey from SM1 with torn mask and photo-real

Unmasked Homecoming Vulture with photoreal Keaton face.

Did Vision change his look in the films much?

In Ultron the plating on his collar/shoulders is gold, in Civil War and Infinity War its silver. That's the only change

Ultron
0aV5xT0.png

rzGNDfz.jpg

Civil
Iib3XF2.jpg

Infinity
A7oMb5E.png

tSna4Q5.png

Decided to get a PS4 Spider-Man at Game Stop, I think the suit design is cool. Also couldn't help it and nabbed a FF Thing off the bay, reiterating, stop with all these exclusives!!!!!! :gah: :banghead

So it easier to understand, are these backward?
d2611b7759f96205d063c8d299d89f43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah comparing that image with mine in hand and the Hot Toys version, the lower legs are on the wrong sides. I can't tell if the knee pieces are wrong, but the feet and upper legs are right though.

If you're willing, you could heat up some water in a cup to boiling then put the lower half of Ultron in for less than a minute and pull the pieces apart while warm to switch them around.

Last edited:

It's that price everywhere including Walmart and Amazon.
I ordered one earlier today from Amazon for the same price, but also cheaper taxes for me (the street of the Target I pick up at has higher taxes).

But The 12" Marvel Legends Iron Man is marked down to $25, picked that up soon after:
https://www.target.com/p/marvel-legends-series-12-inch-iron-man/-/A-50692846

Also Killmonger & Everet Ross two pack is on sale for $27.99:
https://www.target.com/p/marvel-leg...her-everett-ross-erik-killmonger/-/A-53509724

It's that price everywhere including Walmart and Amazon.
I ordered one earlier today from Amazon for the same price, but also cheaper taxes for me (the street of the Target I pick up at has higher taxes).

But The 12" Marvel Legends Iron Man is marked down to $25, picked that up soon after:
https://www.target.com/p/marvel-legends-series-12-inch-iron-man/-/A-50692846

Also Killmonger & Everet Ross two pack is on sale for $27.99:
https://www.target.com/p/marvel-leg...her-everett-ross-erik-killmonger/-/A-53509724

I love this community.

Back