All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful shot. I'd love to see Hasbro make another DD/Netflix wave with Kingpin in his white suit and Daredevil with an unmasked Dex head.

Yeah, a D’Onofrio Kingpin would be amazing and I’d love to see a new Daredevil with both Murdock and Dex heads, that way we can get him and a Season 2/Defenders Daredevil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey. I seem to recall some site or maybe just a photo of all the Hasbro MCU 6 inch "legends" scale Iron Man figures. Sound familiar? Link?

Anyone here have experience with Revoltech figures? They just announced a Gambit that I might pick up.

43572285_1348051598664919_1813299550960373990_n.jpg

Anyone here have experience with Revoltech figures? They just announced a Gambit that I might pick up.

View attachment 432563

I had almost all of them, but sold them all (took a bath doing it). I’m the end, I find the line more frustrating than fun.

Don’t get me wrong, the promo pics look amazing, but I’m not falling for that again! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are basically all of my Legends and Select pickups of 2018 (minus CW Black Panther who I got a couple years back). This is probably the most Legends I've ever bought in a year given that I tend to stick with only the villains.

ekiGSBk.png

Remember when you said God would throw a stone Ultron?

5vvHqR8.png

I am never one to complain about Hasbro they do their thing i’m happy at their price point although I definitely have no problem bitching about the imports lol but I have to say this light up IM from the Thanos 3 pack is an absolute embarrassing abortion of epic proportions.

Hasbro should bow their heads in shame for releasing an “action figure” with NO torso articulation because of that ridiculous and useless light up feature that no one cares about and will never use.

Seriously Hasbro wtf is this bs.

Garbage.

Oh I love Thanos and Strange lol

Last edited:
Speaking of the Thanos 3 pack holy crap what a great job Hasbro did with his head sculpt and paint!

The freaking eyes!

Seriously look at those eyes!

A ML head looks like that zoomed in GTFO!

I paid $21 for him!

B063D321-1239-4B03-932E-EEFBBF02E662.jpeg
B2080BA6-2172-41FF-B53E-9F0C44122A43.jpeg
39B908C7-E460-4491-944A-7A8F69E745CA.jpg
435E9AA2-92CF-491A-B2EA-AE398BAE22A1.jpg

Last edited:
I am never one to complain about Hasbro they do their thing i’m happy at their price point although I definitely have no problem bitching about the imports lol but I have to say this light up IM from the Thanos 3 pack is an absolute embarrassing abortion of epic proportions.

Hasbro should bow their heads in shame for releasing an “action figure” with NO torso articulation because of that ridiculous and useless light up feature that no one cares about and will never use.

Seriously Hasbro wtf is this bs.

Garbage.

Oh I love Thanos and Strange lol

Waist articulation is absolutely necessary for fight action poses, it's part of the action line of a figure. Unfortunately this one can just sit in the background of Stark lab display. What makes this such a blunder is that the MK50 armor has so many potential alternative weapon and flight constructs that they very easily could've gone with, but instead they gave us a cheap flashlight.

And yeah, Thanos and Strange are the only reason to get this set.

View attachment 432563

I gotta admit that looks really cool, but yeah I've watched a ton of Revoltech reviews on Youtube and I know full well to stay the hell away from that headache.
You can get some really cool poses out of them, but it's a nightmare to reach that cool pose. Also the shoulders can gap terribly, you have to find the pose that looks good from the right viewing angle to hide that gap. I've also heard that the joints always want to pop apart while you're moving them around.

Back