All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
837EDA49-3DAF-48C7-9F7D-24C0ECD07154.jpg
BB6A6AB2-0DCA-4927-8FC2-31EE4B3ADB63.jpg

Thanks!

That’s just one lol

I try to keep things neat so I started using step shelving that one normally uses for their kitchen condiments.

I use the plastic ones from Home Goods they’re $13 for the ones that slide open into variable horizontal lengths.917C2914-876C-4DEF-A361-2B505FF103CD.jpg

Sick setup jye! I especially dig the posing/setup on the center figures there (Iron man, Hulk, Hulkbuster...)

Thanks I actually use my own photos as a perspective marker for posing and I always find one or two out of the bunch that I feel need to be reposed to better match the overall aesthetics.

For example after this photo I reposed a Wolverine and usually with reposing comes a new location to match the new pose.

Now x that by 12 full shelves and i’m always late to the dinner table lol

Thanks I actually use my own photos as a perspective marker for posing and I always find one or two out of the bunch that I feel need to be reposed to better match the overall aesthetics.

For example after this photo I reposed a Wolverine and usually with reposing comes a new location to match the new pose.

Now x that by 12 full shelves and i’m always late to the dinner table lol

:lol I imagine the scenario: *jye's wife* "Stop playing with your dolls and come to dinner!"

:lol I get the same thing bro - except it's me and my daughter playing with the toys, so she's yelling at both of us "does nobody even hear me???"

Got my PS4 Game Spider Man unexpectedly, I was waiting for a shipping notification, but then it showed up lol

The Mysterio wave is showing up at Wal-Mart again. I was able to pick him up this time last night when I got off work. Anyone looking should check their local stores.

They have been filtered two promo shot of the Marvel Legends Walgreens Exclusive Mystique

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Walgreens-Exclusive-Mystique-Promo-01.jpgHasbro-Marvel-Legends-Walgreens-Exclusive-Mystique-Promo-02.jpg

That's a great display Jye! :clap
Mystique looks good, Like the additional transitioning Rogue head, reused sci-fi gold guns suck.
Why does this come with the head of Lilandra?

Back