All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel Select Beast is now available, looks like a good piece, I have the TB version, but this one also looks like a good design.

did you guys see this! marvel select disney store exclusive iron man mark 50!!!
https://marvelousnews.com/252-23892
Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man-01__scaled_800.jpg

Just got this today. Pretty cool. I love the box art.

Attachments

• MLsentinel1.jpg
    MLsentinel1.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 135
  • MLsentinel2.jpg
    MLsentinel2.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 135
  • MLsentinel3.jpg
    MLsentinel3.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 132
Got the Scarlet Spider and Black Panther vintage figures from Dorkside Toys today. They're excellent, quite possibly my favorite figures of each character. Bummed that the Spider's logo doesn't continue into the ab crunch, but it's gorgeous otherwise. Puts the Rhino BAF version to shame IMO.

Great Beast figure, really hope he comes a closed mouth sculpt though. But if he's anything like Sabretooth then probably not. The new articulation is fantastic however.

Great Beast figure, really hope he comes a closed mouth sculpt though. But if he's anything like Sabretooth then probably not. The new articulation is fantastic however.

Need some handstand hands too! They could do a whole accessory pack with this figure. Lab coat, head sculpt with glasses, ton of hands, computer counsel so he can study the legacy virus. So awesome.

Back