All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goodbye TB Beast, you will be missed.

2p5f6yB.jpg

In all seriousness, the series iv Beast holds a lot of nostalgia for me.

He better be able to squat with head looking up like no other figure can.

Please have another head with with glasses on his face.

Last edited:
d332a173000ff9ee77eae3e5666836c5.jpg

I just recently got the select beast too... didn’t think hasbro would do one anytime soon but boy was I wrong. Guess this guy will just be a placeholder till the new one! Was hoping for a night crawler or 90’s cartoon storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. He can literally do a one handed handstand without anything bracing him.

Yeah the articulation and balance is pretty good on him, especially for the time it came out.

d332a173000ff9ee77eae3e5666836c5.jpg

I just recently got the select beast too... didn’t think hasbro would do one anytime soon but boy was I wrong. Guess this guy will just be a placeholder till the new one! Was hoping for a night crawler or 90’s cartoon storm.

I think the Select Beast is really good too, I kinda wanna make a Werewolf custom out of him.

I think the Select Beast is really good too, I kinda wanna make a Werewolf custom out of him.

Oh yea, he’s a pretty great fig, excellent detail and the articulation actually surprised me for a selectz I’d say a neck hinge to get him to look up more and another headsculpt would’ve made him a solid release.

Back