All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a Thing with white from his teeth painted on the side of his face.[emoji23] It was pretty bad. Other than that though, I just saw variances in the rocks on the dozen or so Things I saw. Was strange trying to find a good paint app because the rock shading looked different on so many of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's surprising, I'm quite happy with the one I received in the mail and felt that there wouldn't be much in paint inconsistency. I guess I lucked out on getting a good one.
Hopefully Magik has good consistent paint.

That's surprising, I'm quite happy with the one I received in the mail and felt that there wouldn't be much in paint inconsistency. I guess I lucked out on getting a good one.

Well, the variation in the rock shading didn’t look bad on any of them. They just weren’t consistent. I couldn’t really tell which was the best because I couldn’t be sure what was supposed to be shaded and what wasn’t. They all looked good because they all looked like rocks... Except the one with teeth on the side of his face.

I've visited several local Walgreens over the past several months looking for SS, one will have several Yellow DD, the next one will have several Medusas, and the next will have several Punishers but they won't have several of each. Today I visited two WG and found several Namor and Invisible Woman but nothing new. No Magik or General Veers.

I also went by a couple of Gamestops today and yesterday, all I found was leftovers from the Apocalypse & Sauron wave that I'm not interested in at the moment.
The weekend was a bust.

Ah, Now General Veers , there was a row of those I saw at WGs

I am praying the one I ordered will come with no issues. Because by next week I think it'd be too late for me to find another in store

Hey has anyone's local comic book shop recieved the Marvel Legends Infinity War wave 2 with Thor, Widow, Ant-man yadda yadda? I have had mine on order for months and nothing, but the figures are everywhere.:impatient:

Hey has anyone's local comic book shop recieved the Marvel Legends Infinity War wave 2 with Thor, Widow, Ant-man yadda yadda? I have had mine on order for months and nothing, but the figures are everywhere.:impatient:

On Saturday, I came across IW wave 2 at my local grocery store. Nabbed Wasp, and was tempted by Black Widow (sculpt looks amazing). The only one missing was Thor.

On Saturday, I came across IW wave 2 at my local grocery store. Nabbed Wasp, and was tempted by Black Widow (sculpt looks amazing). The only one missing was Thor.

Hmm, OK maybe Hasbro has started shipping them now. I hadn't seen them in Targets or Meijer either... just on eBay and in FYE stores.

That's been available for awhile now. I actually preordered back in early June.

Sorry - don’t recall seeing it posted before and just saw it on my IG feed for the first time today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your grocery stores carry Marvel Legends? That's pretty cool!

I've still only seen remnants of the wave once at a pretty remote Wal-Mart (IE: no Black Widow or Thor)

Your grocery stores carry Marvel Legends? That's pretty cool!
Yes! They have a fantastic action figure section. I’ve found many hard to find figures there, including Hasbro’s Archangel from a few years back.

Back