All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thing and the Marvel Studios The First Ten Years Pepper Potts/Iron Man/Mandarin 3-pack arrived today. Thing may be the heaviest single-carded ML yet. He's a beast!

****ing walgreens.com is not even listing the thing figure at all, silver surfer wasn't this bad. When he first released he sold out but you could find his order page, which said more coming soon. Now you cant find him either. I don't mind waiting a bit until they show up in stores, but the problem with that its a crap shoot when they will appear, so a lot of wasted gas checking all the time. I don't bother calling stores workers these days put absolutely no effort in, they will just place you on hold, so you think they are actually doing something, but just come back and say they don't have it without even looking.

Calling Walgreens for figure info is worthless in my area. The employees are so burned out by the annoying scalpers harassing them, that now it's to the point where anyone asking anything about Marvel Legends is basically shut down.

B7D0FFD7-350F-4A8F-AFA6-F3F5E97EBA7E.jpeg

Looks like Magik is showing up at Walgreens now, too! I have the SDCC version so this is one I can skip at least.

42502319_10102483755939994_2969942869839708160_o.jpg

Here’s my infinity war set up.
All Marvel legends repainted and cap is the figuarts repainted. Custom diorama.

I want to add dr strange though and maybe widow.

Sorry for the bad pic :)

image1.jpeg

Excellent job! Can tell how much detail you squeezed out of them from even this distance. The new 3 pack Strange looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if I can stress enough how awesome Thing turned out. He's big and heavy and has an amazing sculpt and paint job.
I've never been a huge fan of the Fantastic Four, but I'm glad to finally have the team completed. I'm anxious for Feige and Marvel Studios to get a hold of these characters and finally do them justice on the big screen.

Thing is in stock at walgreens.com again, though it looks like the same situation as before- you can't view the item page, only add it to your cart when searching for "marvel legends."

Thank you skizzoid! You’re my hero of the day! My local Walgreens told me to call them today because they were expecting Thing. I called, but it turned out some scalper went in and bought both that they received...

Can’t believe how behind my Targets are..they got the Venom and tiger striped Wolvie waves in before the IW BW wave :slap

Ok. So I stopped by another Walgreens on my way home, and they had like ten Things. I scooped one. So now I’ll be selling the one I bought online. If anyone here isn’t able to score one on Walgreens’ website, you can have mine for what I paid. PM me.

I too scored a Thing today at a Walgreens. One lonely Thing sitting all by his lonesome on a shelf, in one of the Walgreens that never has crap.

And if I didn't find him today, after finding out tonight that the Thing was available on Walgreens website for a 3rd time and I would've missed him again.... :gah:

:lol

Can’t believe how behind my Targets are..they got the Venom and tiger striped Wolvie waves in before the IW BW wave :slap

My Targets never got the IW wave 2 either, and I've only seen a few random figures from the Venom and Tiger striped wolvie waves here and there.

I too scored a Thing today at a Walgreens. One lonely Thing sitting all by his lonesome on a shelf, in one of the Walgreens that never has crap.

And if I didn't find him today, after finding out tonight that the Thing was available on Walgreens website for a 3rd time and I would've missed him again.... :gah:

:lol

Back