All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[FONT="][FONT="]So I bought a new IW Thor on Ebay (in Texas) on 8/24 for $30 shipped and the listing stated it would ship on 8/28, it showed a pic of the boxed figure in a store setting. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT="]Come 8/28 no shipping notification. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT="]I REACH OUT to the buyer for an update they state it’s “held up” by another company but it will ship by 8/31. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT="]8/31 comes I hear nothing I REACH OUT AGAIN to them and they stated still not ready to ship so I requested a refund which they gave with no hassle. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT="]What a waste of time I just didn’t believe them anyways. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT="]It’s now 9/14 and i’m still trying to find him for $30 shipped on Ebay as I gave up retail. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT="]I go to Best Buy tonight and look....

[/FONT]View attachment 426735

$20 :lol[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT="][/FONT]
[/FONT]

Feels good to find something that way doesn't it? Congrats!
Best Buy can be the secret ML finding spot if there's no scalpers in your area that know of it, mine's always plundered.

Nice score jye!

:hi5:

Screw that Ebay seller lol

Did you like my build up story then the big climatic ending :lol

Feels good to find something that way doesn't it? Congrats!
Best Buy can be the secret ML finding spot if there's no scalpers in your area that know of it, mine's always plundered.

Yeah it’s always a great feeling it never gets old lol

Funny enough I saw him at BB in June and regreted not buying it that week.

Jump forward 3 months and BB had him.

Probably the same one from June just bouncing around the store lol

Last edited:
Today only; buy a bag at GameStop and get 40% off action figures.

DAMN! I was planning on going there today and decided to skip it! :lol

I used the same promo back when I picked up the Thor/Sif two pack.
The bag is a polyester cloth bag with a pattern printed on the outside, it's like $8 for the bag.

I wanted to post that Mysterio is $19.99 at Amazon right now, but every time I click the link it's at $40+....:
https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Spide...=UTF8&qid=1537052841&sr=8-1&keywords=mysterio
For those that don't believe it, I took a screen cap:
Mysterio on Amazon 001.jpg

DAMN! I was planning on going there today and decided to skip it! :lol

I used the same promo back when I picked up the Thor/Sif two pack.
The bag is a polyester cloth bag with a pattern printed on the outside, it's like $8 for the bag.

I paid $4.99 for the bag.

Does anyone know a site that lists all the hasbro Marvel Legends and all the weapons they come with? I just found a bunch of weapons that I have no idea goes with which figure.

Seriously! I found guns and knives on my crowded shelf that I think go to some of the villains I have but I have no idea which ones.

Does anyone know a site that lists all the hasbro Marvel Legends and all the weapons they come with? I just found a bunch of weapons that I have no idea goes with which figure.

I found this checklist is pretty good:
https://marvellegends.net/Checklist/MarvelLegends.htm

If you're looking for a specific weapon that's not depicted there, I'd suggest doing a visual search on Google for the characters that you have and find the accessories to match the image.

Edit:
There's also the Cool Toy Review Archive, it's incomplete though:
https://www.cooltoyreview.com/Hasbro_ML.asp

Last edited:
For those that thought the initial price was too high, My Wal-Mart today has the Legendary Riders Black Widow and Ghost Rider marked down to $18.00 from $39.90. Sweet deal.

Back