All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate my WG :gah:

Ever since Hasbro started the exclusive run at the store, i’d say my WGs have got maybe 3 of the more than over a dozen of exclusive ML .

Freakin c’mon Hasbro, just make all the exclusives at Target :pfft:

There are Targets everywhere and Target arrives plenty stock

Bullseye

It took me about 30 seconds after posting that I'll pass, before I put my order in for The Thing. :lol
I figure that it'll be a pain to try and find him in store with Silver Surfer now starting to hit the pegs and the holidays coming up.

BTW, has the order page for the Sentinel and Wolvie been posted here before? Just found this yesterday:
https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legen..._rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=1A5JM5JY6R6EJP5NXYAW

View attachment 427317

Thanks for that link man! Really wanting that Days of future past logan.

Damn, That Was Fast!
I guess I should expect fast shipping for $6.
Walgreens ML The Thing 001.jpg

I just opened the Thing, I'm really impressed. It's massive and heavy but not too oversized, the joints are stiff but all work and the sculpting continues into the joints, the extra hands and head are great options and switch out well, and the sculpt and paint are absolutely perfect!
I'm really happy I spent the extra on shipping to have him in hand, I like him more than the Surfer.

Thanks for that link man! Really wanting that Days of future past logan.

:duff I've heard that these are coming in & out of stock so keep an eye on them. Yeah, I like the set and I'm interested. I have the BAF Sentinel which looks better but these can be different models.

:mad: ...... :tap .... :gah: ..... :cuss

Suuuuure... Just rub salt in the wound of those who didn't get it.... Look how fast mine came guys!!!! :pfft:

You, my friend...... SUCK!!!!!

:rotfl (still mad :mad:) :wink1:

You'd be doing the same.
Watch, these will start clogging the pegs in a couple of months and that extra $6 was just to have it a bit early.... :joy

Thing is freaking amazing next time it’s up for ordering i’m jumping on it fo sure what I spend in shipping i’ll save in gas!

Rifle is from the NECA Robocop 3 with jet pack which is same scale as a MS.

Thing is freaking amazing next time it’s up for ordering i’m jumping on it fo sure what I spend in shipping i’ll save in gas!

Rifle is from the NECA Robocop 3 with jet pack which is same scale as a MS.

Good to know, Thanks!
Here's the regular head:
Marvel Legends Thing 003.jpg

It took me about 30 seconds after posting that I'll pass, before I put my order in for The Thing. :lol
I figure that it'll be a pain to try and find him in store with Silver Surfer now starting to hit the pegs and the holidays coming up.

BTW, has the order page for the Sentinel and Wolvie been posted here before? Just found this yesterday:
https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legen..._rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=1A5JM5JY6R6EJP5NXYAW

View attachment 427317

Kept getting emails that they were in stock, but was too late to grab it. Just kept it open in my browser and hit refresh periodically and was able to snag one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yeah walgreens is frustrating at times but with Rus gone.... grateful they sell figs to be honest as frustrating as it can be. shocked anyone would want to limit where to get legends any further.

Emma Frost and Infamous Iron Man Walgreens exclusives

ooooo doc doom IM ey.... nice!

oh wow, Doom IM! That'll be a buy for for for sure. Really wish they would do an updated classic Doom though, he is badly needed.

Emma frost will probably be a pass. Is that other ML the Magik figure that was at SDCC?

****ing walgreens.com is not even listing the thing figure at all, silver surfer wasn't this bad. When he first released he sold out but you could find his order page, which said more coming soon. Now you cant find him either. I don't mind waiting a bit until they show up in stores, but the problem with that its a crap shoot when they will appear, so a lot of wasted gas checking all the time. I don't bother calling stores workers these days put absolutely no effort in, they will just place you on hold, so you think they are actually doing something, but just come back and say they don't have it without even looking.

Back