All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick Fury looks pretty good, Capt Marvel looks nothing like Larson. I threw in Talos Skrull to have a better look at the makeup:
Nick Fury Marvel Legends 002.jpg
Captain Marvel Marvel Legends 002.jpg
Talos Skrull Marvel Legends 002.jpg

The Marvel Legends Thing is currently listed and IN STOCK at Walgreens.com:

Marvel Legends Series Thing 6-Inch

You can currently click on the "Add to Cart" button and complete the order that way, but you can't get to the actual product page. Good luck.

Thanks for the heads up!
I'm close to buying, but that extra $6 shipping is just too much.
I think I'll take my chances picking up one in person, like I did Silver Surfer.

Last edited:
Shame they don’t have Surfer because if you add another $15 to the purchase you get free shipping.

It shows that a Walgreens 15 min from me has it in stock so when I called the store a worker said yes they have a “few” of them but then another worker took the line from her and said sorry but they’re still in boxes in the back not ready for the shelf yet then said goodbye and hung up!

Seriously WTF just happened lol

Shame they don’t have Surfer because if you add another $15 to the purchase you get free shipping.

It shows that a Walgreens 15 min from me has it in stock so when I called the store a worker said yes they have a “few” of them but then another worker took the line from her and said sorry but they’re still in boxes in the back not ready for the shelf yet then said goodbye and hung up!

Seriously WTF just happened lol

lol damn that's messed up!

I just tried to order one online, but it looks like it's already out of stock :(

Man. I even checked Walgreens website a few hours ago and nothing. I was able to get the Silver Surfer, but seem to have no luck in getting The Thing. Website is all messed up. Can't add to cart...:mad:

It took me about 30 seconds after posting that I'll pass, before I put my order in for The Thing. :lol
I figure that it'll be a pain to try and find him in store with Silver Surfer now starting to hit the pegs and the holidays coming up.

BTW, has the order page for the Sentinel and Wolvie been posted here before? Just found this yesterday:
https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legen..._rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=1A5JM5JY6R6EJP5NXYAW

819MdDRd2HL._SL1500_.jpg

Yeah, the TB figure is better. The ML figure is good if you want one to fit with the Legends X-Men stylistically.

Still haven’t been able to find Omega Red anywhere.

Last edited:
Walgreens needs to stop selling ML lol

I might take a ride over there if I can only find the damn time especially with NY rush hour. :gah:

I hate my WG :gah:

Ever since Hasbro started the exclusive run at the store, i’d say my WGs have got maybe 3 of the more than over a dozen of exclusive ML .

Freakin c’mon Hasbro, just make all the exclusives at Target :pfft:

There are Targets everywhere and Target arrives plenty stock

Back