All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you come across the gaunlet bud? I’m on the hunt for that one myself.
They had two of them at Barnes & Noble last night. I can pick it up for you if it is still there. Toys R Us, Barnes & Noble, Game Stop, & Target are all in the same parking lot so my 9 year old and I dropped my 13 year old off at swim and walked to all the stores. :lol
Check your PM.

Last edited:
2018-05-05 18.24.19.jpg

My TRUs have probably got the best closing business promotion going on right now 30% off and additional 10% making it a total 40% off of figures

But of course they have no ML, a few crappy ones from way back :thud:

For advertising and telling me they keep getting new product everyday, it aggravated me I had to walk out these stores yesterday not taking advantage of this great sale :pfft:

My TRUs have probably got the best closing business promotion going on right now 30% off and additional 10% making it a total 40% off of figures

But of course they have no ML, a few crappy ones from way back :thud:

For advertising and telling me they keep getting new product everyday, it aggravated me I had to walk out these stores yesterday not taking advantage of this great sale :pfft:

Yeah, I picked up the short jacket Star-Lord today for $13 at TRU, pretty fantastic figure!
I was going to get Bullseye and Cosmic Spider-Man (I need the BAF piece) but I want to wait for a better discount such as 50% off.

But holly Dormammu! They suddenly got a TON of Astral Projection Doctor Strange in, I counted 27!

I wish the Mega Construx was better discounted though, there's a couple of great sets I'd like to buy.

There was nothing at my local Target but a lonesome Deathlok, looks like they also got picked clean on May the 4th for the Black series stuff. Hope to check Gamestop tomorrow after finally getting to see Infinity War. :yess:

Yeah, I picked up the short jacket Star-Lord today for $13 at TRU, pretty fantastic figure!
I was going to get Bullseye and Cosmic Spider-Man (I need the BAF piece) but I want to wait for a better discount such as 50% off.

But holly Dormammu! They suddenly got a TON of Astral Projection Doctor Strange in, I counted 27!

I wish the Mega Construx was better discounted though, there's a couple of great sets I'd like to buy.

There was nothing at my local Target but a lonesome Deathlok, looks like they also got picked clean on May the 4th for the Black series stuff. Hope to check Gamestop tomorrow after finally getting to see Infinity War. :yess:

Well they are clearing out the TRU warehouses, so that’s probably why you are seeing the many Dr. Strange variants

I am taking the boys to see it today as well. :hi5:

I saw it for a second time last night, such a great flick if youve been following the MCU.

Thanks again for the Barnes and Noble tip on the infinity gaunlet! I found one in stock last night at the santa clarita store and did the online purchase/pick up in store thing. Crossing my fingers its in good shape when i pick it up later today!

I saw it for a second time last night, such a great flick if you've been following the MCU.
Thanks again for the Barnes and Noble tip on the infinity gauntlet! I found one in stock last night at the santa clarita store and did the online purchase/pick up in store thing. Crossing my fingers its in good shape when i pick it up later today!
NP man, I know several of you are keeping an eye out for DBZ Rose for my kid, so it was the least I could do. If I ever find that 4-LOM I will grab it.

Just got back from Infinity War and I think they did an amazing job...it was nonstop action and really brought all of the Marvel movies together. I wish they would have had more connections and leads to Ms. Marvel, but it was a great movie.

Last edited:
I wish they would have had more connections and leads to Ms. Marvel, but it was a great movie.
She’s getting her own movie before Avengers 4. So I’m pretty sure she’ll have a big role in the next Avengers movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope, just switched the head with the ragnarok 2 pack head! simple yet effective fix up

It's too bad we aren't getting Ebony Maw. I would've loved a wave that consisted of Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw, Cull Obsidian, Thanos (cosmic wife-beater), with armored Thanos as the BAF.

avengers-infinity-war-thanos-armor-600x246.png

They could throw in some random Iron Man to make it a perfect case of six, too.

It's too bad we aren't getting Ebony Maw. I would've loved a wave that consisted of Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw, Cull Obsidian, Thanos (cosmic wife-beater), with armored Thanos as the BAF.

avengers-infinity-war-thanos-armor-600x246.png

They could throw in some random Iron Man to make it a perfect case of six, too.

Or an Outrider. It could be a complete villain wave.

At this point, I'm hoping for an SDCC set with Armored Thanos and the full Black Order. That'd be a cool set, and it'd be a chance to get Cull Obsidian in a look that actually matches his screen counterpart too.

At this point, I'm hoping for an SDCC set with Armored Thanos and the full Black Order. That'd be a cool set, and it'd be a chance to get Cull Obsidian in a look that actually matches his screen counterpart too.

You could make the same argument about Proxima Midnight as well. Though her figure is much closer to her film appearance than Cull's, there are still a lot of differences.

My local Walmart has a few purple Black Panthers. If anyone wants one, PM me.

Back