All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm dying to get my hands on the Thor/Rocket/Groot TRU ex set. Does anyone know if BBTS or anyone is going to offer them up like they did with the vision/SW two pack and Hydra soldiers??

Awesome pics by everyone lately btw, I'm loving all of them!

Man, I'm dying to get my hands on the Thor/Rocket/Groot TRU ex set. Does anyone know if BBTS or anyone is going to offer them up like they did with the vision/SW two pack and Hydra soldiers??

Awesome pics by everyone lately btw, I'm loving all of them!

Hopefully they pick it up I really just want the Groot out of that pack though.

Marvel Gallery Statues have been in my TRU for years. The Retro Iron Man, Spider-Man and Deadpool were plentiful and sitting there collecting dust, now they're completely gone.
I talked with an employee when I asked about the Vision/Scarlet Witch two pack and they said they're getting truck loads of stuff on a regular bases so to come by and check often. I guess the Ragnarok Hulk is just starting to hit shelves.

Figures that i’ve been looking in the wrong spot all these years fml lol

YOU KNOW YOU NEED THIS!
These are 3 & 3/4" figures btw.
Deadpool is hiring, and boy, are the benefits great. Tight, colorful spandex suits, a bunch of weapons, and hit-list to die for – literally! Just one rule: hands off the red suit – that’s reserved for one Wade Winston Wilson.

Collect figures like Deadpool collects heartless mercenaries with the Marvel Legends Deadpool’s Rainbow Squad 5-pack, featuring Marvel’s Solo, Marvel’s Terror, Marvel’s Slapstick, Foolkiller, and Deadpool figures. Each figure features multiple points of articulation, Deadpool-inspired design, and multiple mercenary-inspired accessories. Only the best and brightest for Deadpool!

Product Features

3.75 inches (9.53 inches)
Made of plastic
5 figures with rainbow-colored Deadpool design
Multiple points of articulation

Box Contents

Deadpool figure
Solo figure
Terror figure
Slapstick figure
Foolkiller figure
10 Swords
5 Knives
5 Pistols

ef596e09-d4f9-43ec-aafb-8adfdcc03bf0.jpg

:lol

Last edited:
Yeah, I haven’t collected ML in a long time. I’ve replaced some of the older stuff though. The new Deadpool might be short on weapons, but he’s pretty damn good.

I hope we see an Iron Man 2 Black Widow in the First Ten Years line.

YOU KNOW YOU NEED THIS!
These are 3 & 3/4" figures btw.

https://aa1a5178aef33568e9c4-a77ea51e8d8892c1eb8348eb6b3663f6.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/p/full/ef596e09-d4f9-43ec-aafb-8adfdcc03bf0.jpg[/

:lol[/QUOTE]

I actually kinda want that set, as silly as it is lol

arrived today. prob my favorites in the line so far. groot is so simple, yet so awesome in person. & thor was pretty amazing in IW, he has a good presence in figure form as well!

56807bc536afb358e73b4201732e2fe9.jpg

c2f1254bfe550d68489ba63affb172cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

June 1st is the release date for the Thor Teen Groot and Rocket Pack here in Canada

TRU confirmed it

I found a Marvel Select Carnage today at my LCS for only $35

One of the rare occurrence stuff is cheaper than on eBay

Also picked up this dope Super Mario chain chomp lamp

wkayIVP.jpg

Was out with my 9 year old tonight looking for Dragonball Rose and came across the Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet...holy smokes, that thing is huge!

Has there been any word on a regular non BAF Juggernaut? Kinda like what they did with the Walmart Thanos?

Might just say F it and get the Select re-release that should be coming sometime this month.

Has there been any word on a regular non BAF Juggernaut? Kinda like what they did with the Walmart Thanos?

Might just say F it and get the Select re-release that should be coming sometime this month.

I do see a lot of people finding BAF parts at swapmeets and in some comic stores as shown in the Toy Galaxy videos, so you could start looking there.
There's also ebay and Dorkside Toys has BAF parts on sale too.

Speaking of BAF, does anyone here have the Warlock BAF? I have a completed one but the right leg that came with Polaris has a very soft plastic knee joint, it's different than the plastic on the rest of the Warlock and doesn't hold weight well at all. I was thinking of buying another right leg but if they're all like this, I'll have to live with the issue.

June 1st is the release date for the Thor Teen Groot and Rocket Pack here in Canada

TRU confirmed it

I found a Marvel Select Carnage today at my LCS for only $35

One of the rare occurrence stuff is cheaper than on eBay

Also picked up this dope Super Mario chain chomp lamp

wkayIVP.jpg

Nice setup! I need one of those acrylic risers. Always wanted that black costume wolvie too, such a cool looking figure..

Was out with my 9 year old tonight looking for Dragonball Rose and came across the Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet...holy smokes, that thing is huge!

Where did you come across the gaunlet bud? I’m on the hunt for that one myself.

Back