All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven’t seen that Thanos exclusive at my Walmarts . Hope they are still making them until my area gets them

I’ve been to my Walmart a few times since it was supposed to have hit. Haven’t seen it once. I’m not sure it’s gonna show up everywhere.

I saw that multi colored Deadpool set so it’s out if anyone is curious

I was bummed that they were only 3.75 “ figures though :lecture

I saw that multi colored Deadpool set so it’s out if anyone is curious

I was bummed that they were only 3.75 “ figures though :lecture

I saw that at Barnes and Noble the other day too! Same here, if it was 6" I would have bought it right there. But at 3 3/4" it's more of a novelty. Would be cool to have, but I wouldn't spend full retail price on it.

Looks like hasbro is gonna release some more film accurate figures now that the movie is out

8XBFjoB.jpg

:lol

BBTS is having a huge clearance on Marvel products and ML right now.

The older waves, it depends on the sale if it’s worth it though..we have to remember shipping and taxes

You can tell Hasbro has upped their game on paint and sculpting for sure. Great likeness on the legends but that melon on Ant-man is off putting unless it's lens distortion.

FINALLY able to nab a Mysterio earler today from Hasbro. He was in stock at 11am when I ordered, but now he's gone...:horror Man, what a pain in the ass this guy has been to get.

I'll believe it when I get a shipping notice.

You can tell Hasbro has upped their game on paint and sculpting for sure. Great likeness on the legends but that melon on Ant-man is off putting unless it's lens distortion.

Unfortunately, it's not lens distortion, from the reviews I've seen on Youtube, it's really like that.
It must've been a flaw in the molding process.

FINALLY able to nab a Mysterio earler today from Hasbro. He was in stock at 11am when I ordered, but now he's gone...:horror Man, what a pain in the ass this guy has been to get.

I'll believe it when I get a shipping notice.

Damn, I missed it! Congrats on the score!
I still haven't managed to nab one. I almost got one for retail at Amazon last week but it was sold out when I tried to check out in my cart.

Last edited:
Did Hasbro ever fix the issue with the tacky paint on the weapons for the Netflix wave? I noticed it on my Elektra right away, but just the other day I saw that my Bullseye has the same situation and a lot of the paint from the knife handle transferred to his hand? I'm guess I might need to buy replacement figures and put some sealant on the weapon handles or something.

Has anyone had any luck finding the new Silver Surfer? I went to five different Walgreens and found nothing.

Back