All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZuYHWSQ.jpg

ssTYzvt.jpg

I love the MCU movies but their designs mostly just make for some fugly toys lol

CW Panther, Antman and TR Gladiator Hulk probably my favorite MCU ML/MS.

No MCU ML Thor looks good to me especially from TR yuck lol

Last edited:
I love the MCU movies but their designs mostly just make for some fugly toys lol

CW Panther, Antman and TR Gladiator Hulk probably my favorite MCU ML/MS.

No MCU ML Thor looks good to me especially from TR yuck lol

The movie Valkyrie and Thor two pack was the best for paint deco

Regrettably it appears the movie figures for wave 1 Infinity War look very cheap with very little deco

The 10th Anniversary MCU collection looks really premium with the likeness and paint aps

Although the price has gone up 25%

TRU had a buy one get second 50% off

People are gonna think I’m crazy but I’ve been collecting two of each ML

One to open one to keep in box

I have 2 sets of each figure and this is the first year I’m regretting my decision to keep 2 each

Just waaaaaayy too much stuff coming

I just picked up the Thor & Valkyrie 2 pack at Target for $20. Great couple of figures especially for the price. I've seen several of this set at two different Target stores and found one that had great paint, and only two with good paint, the rest were pretty bad looking. This is a set that's best to examine in person to find the best looking one. The only thing I don't like about the set is trying to get Valkyrie to hold that soft plastic sword.

I also checked both Target's website and Brickseek for the 2 pack and the single Thor with helmet figure before I left, it said there was only one 2 pack at the store an no single Thor figures. So I stopped by there and found that they had five 2 pack sets and they had the single Thor with helmet figure there. The same thing happened with the 12" Black Panther, I checked both websites and they said only one at another Target store but they had seven there. It shows that you really should take both Brickseek or Target's website inventory with a grain of salt.

Yeah, Brickseek has really burned me these last few nights looking for Thanos. I don't trust them anymore. :monkey2

Looks like toys r us is putting out the infinity war stuff, just came across this (picked up a ghost rider for myself)

7404d729f930626c0759bd2bcf07c8e1.jpg

Also noticed they had a peg full of back in black deadpool which I thought was a gamestop exclusive? weird!

358fcb16c6b57170cf371ab1f770a5d0.jpg

Looks like toys r us is putting out the infinity war stuff, just came across this (picked up a ghost rider for myself)

7404d729f930626c0759bd2bcf07c8e1.jpg

Also noticed they had a peg full of back in black deadpool which I thought was a gamestop exclusive? weird!

358fcb16c6b57170cf371ab1f770a5d0.jpg

And of course it looks like the buy one get one 50% off sale on all Marvel is over. So I guess this was planned all along :slap

Of course.

Clear out the old, bring in the new.

Well at least we don’t to ask about it with employees when we hit the stores now..hard to believe this line of ML will be peg warmers at the main stores around summer time. Knowing my local TRUs, i’ll probably won’t see these in mass until after this summer. My TRUs are so behind in ML , barely got the DP wave creeping in :pfft:

Well at least we don’t to ask about it with employees when we hit the stores now..hard to believe this line of ML will be peg warmers at the main stores around summer time. Knowing my local TRUs, i’ll probably won’t see these in mass until after this summer. My TRUs are so behind in ML , barely got the DP wave creeping in :pfft:

Sounds like they're right on schedule to me. The Deadpool wave *just* started hitting this past month.

Sounds like they're right on schedule to me. The Deadpool wave *just* started hitting this past month.

check YouTube under ML toy hunts , .people been filming many videos finding the waves ( forgot the BAF) after.the DP wave at their local TRUs as well as the IW wave. Don’t know why :dunno

There are at least two new waves people are getting in their areas besides the IW. My areas are far behind :gah:

With the knowledge of how the HT versions are revealing in price for the IW franchise. Looks like I have to collect the whole film line via ML so congrats Hasbro, you got my business as far as completed a whole set from a film :lecture

And of course it looks like the buy one get one 50% off sale on all Marvel is over. So I guess this was planned all along :slap

I was lucky enough to get the whole Deadpool wave and all but Gwenpool and Spider-Woman from the Toys R Us and Walgreens sales. Still looking for Gwenpool and Spider-Woman to build that Lizard, though.

Back