All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup exactly reefer! that old cycle was hollow plastic and under-scaled with no clear plastic at all. this new on has workin tires clear plastic is large with lots of detail or significantly more compare to old at least etc

im gettin one for sure, have the single all black ver of ghost rider from the rhino wave(i think) already... still this set is too hard to ignore. may try and find the widow loose. bike is dope but just need her really can live w/o bike.

my dream ML set is a 3 pack of modern moon knight. the one thats been released already with slightly dif paint, mr. knight and bone armor vers in a cool Khonsu themed box with moon crest window.
:pray:

Is there any way to get Scarlet Witch without putting any money towards Vision or is she only available in the two pack?

She's only in the two pack right now. I want that set just for Vision. If I ever find it I'd gladly send her your way.

yup exactly reefer! that old cycle was hollow plastic and under-scaled with no clear plastic at all. this new on has workin tires clear plastic is large with lots of detail or significantly more compare to old at least etc

im gettin one for sure, have the single all black ver of ghost rider from the rhino wave(i think) already... still this set is too hard to ignore. may try and find the widow loose. bike is dope but just need her really can live w/o bike.

my dream ML set is a 3 pack of modern moon knight. the one thats been released already with slightly dif paint, mr. knight and bone armor vers in a cool Khonsu themed box with moon crest window.

Im with you on the widow set, the figure is sweet but i have zero interest in the bike, not worth dropping $40 for me at all. If i dant find her loose for $20 or so, I’ll just stick with the retro carded widow.

That moon knight set would be sick, we do really need a Mr Knight in the line!

Screw this IW crap give me a Snipes Blade with face printing lol

Hell yeah, now youre talking!

An OG cowboy ghost rider on tye horse would be cool to see too, but not sure if I would buy it lol

Black Knight in his horse would be sick too

would love a updated new hasbro danny ketch ghost rider and bike set in same line as this new johnny blaze set out now. based on how well these seem to be received its must i think.. i hope...

She was released single carded a little while back, not sure what the going rate is for her now though.

She used to be pretty expensive, but it seems like this two pack is killing her value.
I’d wait until the next couple of weeks on eBay, I’m sure there will be a bunch from the two pack being sold at a reasonable price since Vision is the draw of the set for most people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember being shocked when ML went to $20, took me a long ass time to cone back around to the line.

To be fair though, the hellcycle that came with the first GR was an under scaled piece of crap lol
This new set is in a whole different league.

Under scaled bike and over scaled Rider, but I still love the Danny Kitch Hellcycle design.
There were two more that were better scaled less expensive and still pretty cool.

Screw this IW crap give me a Snipes Blade with face printing lol

The original still holds up with the sunglasses on. He also came with a (tiny) motorcycle.

Im with you on the widow set, the figure is sweet but i have zero interest in the bike, not worth dropping $40 for me at all. If i dant find her loose for $20 or so, I’ll just stick with the retro carded widow.

That moon knight set would be sick, we do really need a Mr Knight in the line!

Imho, there's no need for another. That version is just perfect.

Last edited:
I need to ask this again, anyone know if the ML Maria Hill figure has knock offs on ebay? I want the figure and they're surprisingly affordable.

I’d say no. I used to have it and it wasn’t that great of a figure. So it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it was selling for cheap.

She's only in the two pack right now. I want that set just for Vision. If I ever find it I'd gladly send her your way.

I would be happy to split with you!

She was released single carded a little while back, not sure what the going rate is for her now though.

She used to be pretty expensive, but it seems like this two pack is killing her value.
I’d wait until the next couple of weeks on eBay, I’m sure there will be a bunch from the two pack being sold at a reasonable price since Vision is the draw of the set for most people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you both of you for your information!

I’d say no. I used to have it and it wasn’t that great of a figure. So it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it was selling for cheap.

Thanks for the answer! I remember looking at the set in TRU and just really wanting the Maria Hill figure and that the paint looked great. I already have Nick Fury and have Mockingbird and Sharon Carter arriving today and would like to complete an Agents of Shield line up. I wish Hasbro would make Dum-Dum Dugan again.

Thanks for the answer! I remember looking at the set in TRU and just really wanting the Maria Hill figure and that the paint looked great. I already have Nick Fury and have Mockingbird and Sharon Carter arriving today and would like to complete an Agents of Shield line up. I wish Hasbro would make Dum-Dum Dugan again.

Its a pretty nice set actually! I scored one on clearance and it was well worth it, the colson figure is great too with the big ass rifle.

Its a pretty nice set actually! I scored one on clearance and it was well worth it, the colson figure is great too with the big ass rifle.

I'd buy the set on clearance but looks like I missed out, but of the three figures I really only want Hill.

I finally checked out my TRU Excl. Phoenix & Cyclops set, fantastic paint on all the heads, I really want to open it up and change out the single boxed Jean Grey head. I'll do it once I have a good display option available.

Sharon Carter and Mockingbird also arrived today after being delivered to the wrong address, Sharon could have better painted eyes but they're acceptable, Mockingbird looks great, she even looks a little like actress Adrianne Palicki.

Last edited:
C261D386-1BD8-4263-8571-8C00D89D3FB6.jpg

I’ve heard that the Marvel Select figures for Infinty War are Iron Spider, Nomad Cap, and Thor. If that’s the case, boy did Diamond Select drop the ball on that lineup. I mean this should have been the one where we finally get Gamora, Vision, and Scarlet Witch, or even heck replace one of those and give us Thanos since the whole movie revolves around him.

I understand The Iron Spider is a popular look right now but it’s just a gimmick that will probably be in one movie, we are already getting a similar Thor in the Ragnarok line and honestly nomad Cap is an ugly look for a popular character I don’t know who would want. This is a very disappointing lineup they went with honestly and even though there is still Avengers 4 I seriously doubt we will get the remaining three in that line either.

Back