All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Spider from the Infinity War Wave 1 wave is gonna be the most sought after figure

EB Games in Canada broke the street date. I found the Infinity Gauntlet as well as most of the new Legends there. Received 10% discount with EDGE card

68wgHrZ.jpg

Hands down the best figures are the NEW Taskmaster and Ghost Rider from Riders

Such a great time to be a collector

The BAF Thanos looks real cheap in the paint apps department, I'm hoping Diamond Select releases the movie Thanos in their line like they did with Gladiator Hulk *movie version*

The WalMart comic re-release of Thanos is frickin awesome. You definitely get your monies worth with that figure

Iron Spider from the Infinity War Wave 1 wave is gonna be the most sought after figure

EB Games in Canada broke the street date. I found the Infinity Gauntlet as well as most of the new Legends there. Received 10% discount with EDGE card

68wgHrZ.jpg

Woah they give 10% off on figures with EDGE now..thought it was only for used product..nice pickup

I was lucky enough to get the whole Deadpool wave and all but Gwenpool and Spider-Woman from the Toys R Us and Walgreens sales. Still looking for Gwenpool and Spider-Woman to build that Lizard, though.

I have yet to see any of the Deadpool wave in the several stores I've checked in my area. I do see that the WM excl. Thanos is in stock at my local WM via Bricklink... Hopefully there'll be one available for me tomorrow. :pray:

I have yet to see any of the Deadpool wave in the several stores I've checked in my area. I do see that the WM excl. Thanos is in stock at my local WM via Bricklink... Hopefully there'll be one available for me tomorrow. :pray:

A couple of my Walmarts show 2 in stock, but nothing on the floor that I could find. I'll have to wait for a restock on Thanos.

Hands down the best figures are the NEW Taskmaster and Ghost Rider from Riders

Such a great time to be a collector

Funny, those were the only two i felt needed to buy immediately when I saw them.

Why do you say iron spidey will be the most sought after figure? I saw two on the shelf, but figured i would pick them up later. Hopefully I didnt screw up by leaving them there!

I went to two Walmarts and no Exc. Thanos. The IW stuff was on the shelves at one that had nothing on Thursday so they must've restocked yesterday. I think Thanos came in stock and was scalped.
The only Infinity War Marvel Legends I saw was King Cobra, Songbird, Iron Man and Proxima Midnight, they only had one of each. I came close to buying both Proxima and Cobra, but decided to wait and see if Cobra will be on sale later, and just bought Proxima. I didn't think I'd want one, but the figure is massive and looks fantastic so I had to get her.
I also checked another Walgreens, was surprised to find a Sunfire there and picked that one up for $12.

No IW Lego out there either.

Funny, those were the only two i felt needed to buy immediately when I saw them.

Why do you say iron spidey will be the most sought after figure? I saw two on the shelf, but figured i would pick them up later. Hopefully I didnt screw up by leaving them there!

I’ve been to 3 stores and that’s the one figure that is always cherry picked

I finally tracked one down

I think the CAP and Iron Spidey will be the figures to chase

Proxima Midnight and Task Master second

And the ones to clog the pegs Songbird King Cobra and Iron Man

I went to two Walmarts and no Exc. Thanos. The IW stuff was on the shelves at one that had nothing on Thursday so they must've restocked yesterday. I think Thanos came in stock and was scalped.
The only Infinity War Marvel Legends I saw was King Cobra, Songbird, Iron Man and Proxima Midnight, they only had one of each. I came close to buying both Proxima and Cobra, but decided to wait and see if Cobra will be on sale later, and just bought Proxima. I didn't think I'd want one, but the figure is massive and looks fantastic so I had to get her.
I also checked another Walgreens, was surprised to find a Sunfire there and picked that one up for $12.

No IW Lego out there either.

I knew it

Those figs will be peg warmers for awhile

$40.
Memba when you got a Ghost Rider and Hellcycle for $8.

I remember being shocked when ML went to $20, took me a long ass time to cone back around to the line.

To be fair though, the hellcycle that came with the first GR was an under scaled piece of crap lol
This new set is in a whole different league.

Back