All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked brickseek Monday evening & a local Walmart had 6. Late at night they were still there. Was gonna head there the next morning (Tuesday), checked again in the morning, all gone. Some tool must've bought all 6 and now they are on Ebay along with the other 100+ listings for "New Rare figure". The trials and tribulations of being a collector. Time to wait again.

Man, I dont even try with the Wal-Mart exclusives. Here in Los Angeles I have never ever seen any Marvel Legends exclusives, not even once. Same goes for Star Wars figure exclusives.

When I see an upcoming Wal-Mart exclusive I want (like Thanos here, which I want pretty bad), I just automatically know I'll only ever get it online from some douchy scalper lol

Woo hoo!!

lgWWc9m.jpg

Gotta say, the new BP suit is growing on me.

Went to Walmart to check if there were new toys and picked up Killmonger, Nakia, and the Vulture/Spidey two-pack. I'm really impressed with the Killmonger, it's such a cool little toy.

bp.jpgv and sm.jpg

you probably should've waited for the Target Exclusive 2 Pack with unmasked portrait of Michael B Jordan

28276445_1631266870293009_244168776066240292_n.jpg

btw Build A Figure Stan Lee will be the exclusive for the upcoming Hasbro ML 2 Packs

Target Exclusive - KillMonger and Agent Freeman include Stan Lee's Legs

Two Pack - Movie Infinity War Winter Soldier and Movie Falcon include Stan Lee's Body

Two Pack - Movie Dr Strange (presumably) and Movie Iron Man (presumably) include Stan Lee's Head

Wave Two of Avengers ML Wave 2018 INCLUDES

BAF - Black Dwarf movie Henchmen of Thanos

28471336_1635733536513009_5687933738416029439_n.jpg

Comic Black Knight

Movie Infinity War Black Widow

19756883_1635733699846326_7423770259029516694_n.jpg

Movie Infinity War Thor

28468412_1635733689846327_3833078056039194467_n.jpg

Movie Ant Man

Movie Wasp

Re-Release of Comic Malekith

Hell yeah bro, and that's why I've dropped the $250 dollar toy habit. Just pose em right and I get just as much enjoyment out of a $20 ML or Black series figure. Maybe even more so since I'm not worried about being super careful with them lol

Well said!

$250 for HT Black Panther and you need to keep him standing straight with his arms at his sides or risk wrinkling his precious costume lol

A boring static pose just screams Black Panther doesn’t it. :lol

Yup i’m stretching the hell out of my ML joints until they scream uncle those bitches are getting posed screw those expensive soft goods I don’t need superheroes to be as delicate as a baby’s bottom lol

Now grant it if I had unlimited disposable income then yeah sure I would fill out the collection with those delicate sissies.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those images Rulk! Thor has both eyes though....?!

Well said!

$250 for HT Black Panther and you need to keep him standing straight with his arms at his sides or risk wrinkling his precious costume lol

A boring static pose just screams Black Panther doesn’t it. :lol

Yup i’m stretching the hell out of my ML joints until they scream uncle those bitches are getting posed screw those expensive soft goods I don’t need superheroes to be as delicate as a baby’s bottom lol

Now grant it if I had unlimited disposable income then yeah sure I would fill out the collection with those delicate sissies.

Well yeah, you could buy multiples of the HT Panther and put each into your pose of choice knowing that'll be a piece of s#** when you unpose it.

Anyone know if the ML Maria Hill figure has KOs on ebay? I want the figure and they're surprisingly affordable.

Hell yeah bro, and that's why I've dropped the $250 dollar toy habit. Just pose em right and I get just as much enjoyment out of a $20 ML or Black series figure. Maybe even more so since I'm not worried about being super careful with them lol

The fact that we're starting to get near-Hot Toys quality likenesses on 6 inch figures has me completely reconsidering paying $250+ for a delicate 12 incher ever again.

beckett-holdo-2172018.jpg

ML Thanos doesn’t interest me he’s a large enough character that benefits from a MS scale increase.

If we did get a Select movie Thanos, that would be quite a surprise. The last MCU villain they did was a Chitauri soldier almost six years ago.

Edit: you were talking about comic Thanos, nevermind. :lol

Back