All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
89244020-B51E-40CF-9E2E-DC8D88217221.jpeg
604C2894-D1BE-4BF3-BDD2-546770EF986B.jpeg
DDA39426-8D52-4FCF-84FC-8190016DFBCC.jpeg

Well, before the site went down I posted that Guyver1's pics looked great and that I've had my eyes on the 12" ML Black Panther since it hit shelves and the sale price had me interested....
I picked mine up today and couldn't be happier with it! I have most of the old Toy Biz Icons and this is the best 12" Marvel Legends figure to date.

The visible joints don't really stand out because the color is mostly black and they now sculpt detail into the joints, so it doesn't look odd when posed. It also has a ton of accessories; an iklwa spear, multiple hands, and an unmasked head aren't really all that necessary since I think it'll only be in masked with claws out poses, but nice to have. I don't feel like I need a more expensive and less poseable HT version now.

While I was at Target, I also picked up the ML Kilmonger figure on sale, it and all the new Black Panther Marvel Legends were $15, but it's all that was left.

I also finally got a chance to go to Walgreens, only picked up the excl Namor and Mr. Fantastic on sale, there was no Avengers wave in my area. They did have some other figure's I'd like (the Netflix series), but I've spent way too much already.

Busy Marvel Legends day today

Wolvie is my personal favorite of the 12" line(more into Wloverine than Black Panther). This BP figure looks so good though I might just pick it up.

Attachments

• 3 w2.jpg
    3 w2.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 138
Wolvie is my personal favorite of the 12" line(more into Wloverine than Black Panther). This BP figure looks so good though I might just pick it up.

Wolverine is my favorite character, and I have the Sideshow Wolverine so I've found my perfect version of that character (I'm not ashamed of displaying my new ML Black Costume Spider-Man and Black Panther next to it). I've never seen the new 12" ML Wolvie, so I don't know how I'll feel once I see it in person, but I'm not too happy with the way the ears on the mask look in photos.

E74C1931-2F3D-4982-A0AF-F6F7EAA053ED.jpeg

The CW version destroys this new body pictures speak for themselves.

This new version has one of the worst bf joints i’ve ever seen implemented it’s useless lol

Last edited:
Found the Walmart exclusive Thanos figure today. Its bigger than the previous CnC figure with a brighter blue costume as well.

I'm really looking forward to that one! I don't think I'll bother with getting the movie version whether it's the BAF in ML, Mezco, or Marvel Select, I prefer the comic design.

The CW version destroys this new body pictures speak for themselves.

This new version has one of the worst bf joints i’ve ever seen implemented it’s useless lol

It took me a few minutes to figure out BF is butterfly joint. :lol
They both look good, but if I had to choose one, I'd get the Civil War version.

I got the killmonger figure. I don't plan on getting anyone else so if someone needs a okoye leg let me know I think it's the left one

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wolverine is my favorite character, and I have the Sideshow Wolverine so I've found my perfect version of that character (I'm not ashamed of displaying my new ML Black Costume Spider-Man and Black Panther next to it). I've never seen the new 12" ML Wolvie, so I don't know how I'll feel once I see it in person, but I'm not too happy with the way the ears on the mask look in photos.

The ears look pretty much the same in person although less obvious when the head isn't facing down. The SSC Wolverine looks really nice. If the costume was more accurate and the arms had hair I would definitely consider picking it up.

I have grown to like my SS Wolverine less and less.

For sure his head, forearm gauntlets, gloves, claws and boots look phenomenal but everything else inbetween is a mess.

His costume is loose his underwear looks too big and his legs are just too long and lean.

He certainly can’t pull off any great Wolverine poses that’s for certain.

I guess he’s alright lol

The 12 inch movie BP looks great however I thought the CW suit design wise looked bettter, after seeing the movie I was tempted and got one for a decent price.

I have grown to like my SS Wolverine less and less.

For sure his head, forearm gauntlets, gloves, claws and boots look phenomenal but everything else inbetween is a mess.

His costume is loose his underwear looks too big and his legs are just too long and lean.

He certainly can’t pull off any great Wolverine poses that’s for certain.

I guess he’s alright lol
I’m still loving my ss wolvie, only wish they had a blue/yellow one

I was able to score the entire Marvel Legends Infinity War wave this morning at a local Walmart. They also had a case of the exclusive Thanos on the pegs.

Back