All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avengers-Infinity-War-Marvel-Legends__scaled_600.jpg

- CAPTAIN AMERICA (Infinity War)
- IRON MAN (Infinity War)
- IRON SPIDER-MAN (Infinity War)
- TASKMASTER
- PROXIMA MIDNIGHT (Unknown if comic or movie)
- SONGBIRD
- KING COBRA
- Movie Thanos Build-A-Figure????

Deadpool-Marvel-Legends__scaled_600.jpg

- 90's DEADPOOL
- 90's CABLE
- X-23 (X-Force)
- DEADPOOL (X-FORCE)
- DEATHLOK
- DOMINO
- PALADIN
- SASQUATCH (Build-A-Figure)

up for preorders... looks like we got a second chance at securing an XForce Deadpool
Up for pre-order where?

Very nice 12'' Hasbro Black Panther review

Just noticed the mask looks more catlike/feline as opposed to the previous one. I think the preceding suit looks more menacing.

my bad the preorders are up on an Aussie site

the new Spider-Man wave is coming soon and a different wave is scheduled to release mid 2018

more pics at Toy Fair in February

-Cloak
-Dagger
-Daredevil
-Doc Ock
-Elektra
-House of M: Spider-Man
-Scarlet Spider

BAF - SP//DR

edge-of-spider-verse-5-preview-2-107177.jpg

I hope its a classic Doc Ock. And its nice to see a Spiderman wave without 3 Spiderwomen type characters in it. They've been overdoing it lately.

I hope its a classic Doc Ock. And its nice to see a Spiderman wave without 3 Spiderwomen type characters in it. They've been overdoing it lately.
Classic Doc Ock is in need of a redo. That's one I'm waiting for. Also now that Disney/Marvel finally has the rights to FF, I'm hoping we get a new Classic Thing, Silver Surfer and Dr. Doom.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm hoping that Elektra is a classic version as well! She's in need of an update, I almost re-bought the first version the other day, and now I'm glad I didnt.

Can’t believe it picked up a vintage Wolvie at Target..then saw another one at another Target..they must be shipping these out more now. I knew if I was patient, i’d Find it :clap

Can’t believe it picked up a vintage Wolvie at Target..then saw another one at another Target..they must be shipping these out more now. I knew if I was patient, i’d Find it :clap

Congrats on getting the best wolvie figure out there!

Classic Doc Ock is in need of a redo. That's one I'm waiting for. Also now that Disney/Marvel finally has the rights to FF, I'm hoping we get a new Classic Thing, Silver Surfer and Dr. Doom.

Walgreens has been getting Fantastic Four exclusives. Invisible Woman and Human Torch so far...and they are AWESOME.

Walgreens has been getting Fantastic Four exclusives. Invisible Woman and Human Torch so far...and they are AWESOME.

They also have the exclusive Medusa, which is a really nice figure too. Next up is Mr Fantastic, then I imagine Thing ...and I'm really really hoping for a new Doom!

Silver Surfer, Super Skrull (can anyone say army builder?! :)), Mr Fantastic, The Thing are all slated to be Walgreen Exclusives after Medusa

We will probably see a new DOOM ... I think I have like 6 in my collection anyways

Silver Surfer, Super Skrull (can anyone say army builder?! :)), Mr Fantastic, The Thing are all slated to be Walgreen Exclusives after Medusa

We will probably see a new DOOM ... I think I have like 6 in my collection anyways

Silver surfer and super skrull really? That's great news! Hopefully they pull off some kind of chrome effect for surfer.That last doom was pretty good, nice sculpt and all that, though maybe a touch undersized for me, and I seem to have lost mine somehow so I want a new one lol

Back