All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah even if you already own the Jugg version get him anyway he’s great.

Yeah if you already own the Jugg version there is no need to get him.

Well..more accurate coloring ..that’s about all for the vintage

I hope the tiger stripe isn’t as hard to find as the juggernaut was. To this day, the juggernaut Wolvie is still hard to find in stores..who’d thought :slap

Damn my joke went right over your head guyver. :gah:

Hopefully Reef and Skull got it lol

I got that..it’s like I said if I miss out on the vintage..no big deal :wink1:

I just hope the main stores will get the 10” Wolvies because I got a lot of target gift cards to burn :lol

Damn my joke went right over your head guyver. :gah:

Hopefully Reef and Skull got it lol

I got it, and I lol’d :lol

seriously any wolvie fan needs the vintage. Better coloring and you get the extra headsculpt and mask instead of two useless hands.

Got what, I don't know what to do now thanks very much:slap

Anyway you planning on picking up the 12" Marvel legends Wolverine, I would like to see a comparison to the sideshow version of these two.

Yeah definately getting the 12” very soon but I already know the articulation will kill the Sideshow piece making it the winner lol

Wish his blades were curved though. :monkey2

Got what, I don't know what to do now thanks very much:slap

Anyway you planning on picking up the 12" Marvel legends Wolverine, I would like to see a comparison to the sideshow version of these two.

Im planning on it, but will probably wait till I find him at retail so I can pick through paint jobs and such.

I have both the vintage and the juggy wolverine. Both look nice but the vintage has that extra specialness that goes beyond the juggy version.

Yeah definately getting the 12” very soon but I already know the articulation will kill the Sideshow piece making it the winner lol

Wish his blades were curved though. :monkey2

Hopefully they will also release another re-paint of this in the Brown & Yellow, can't believe I want a repaint but in this case its justified:monkey3

Im planning on it, but will probably wait till I find him at retail so I can pick through paint jobs and such.

Always a good idea with legends:wink1:

Hopefully they will also release another re-paint of this in the Brown & Yellow, can't believe I want a repaint but in this case

It would be easy enough for them. Ditch the shoulder pads, repaint it, and maybe throw in the Murumasa sword for good measure. I’d way rather have the brown, so I know I would buy one.

It would be easy enough for them. Ditch the shoulder pads, repaint it, and maybe throw in the Murumasa sword for good measure. I’d way rather have the brown, so I know I would buy one.

That's the formula exactly, will need a sword holding hand added in though:hi5:

Oh god yes brown all the way but I don’t think it’s happening.

I would say its too early to call that, they did repaints on Spidey and Deadpool already, Grey or red Hulk may come at some point to as they are known for getting there moneys worth out of those molds, this is Hasbro you know:lol

Oh I wasn’t aware of those repaints not following the line that closely other than waiting for a Punisher announcement.

If that’s the case then yeah it might happen lol

Oh I wasn’t aware of those repaints not following the line that closely other than waiting for a Punisher announcement.

If that’s the case then yeah it might happen lol

Yeah they made a black suit spidey and a Weapon x Deadpool so far, I'm waiting on the same announcement myself, Punisher could be sick, classic B&W, 3 heads, one bd, one normal and one screaming, nice assortment of guns "that can be removed from Holsters" Hasbro looking at you DP..... boot knife and a nice harness to hold the extra weapons should do nicely, did I miss anything?

Yeah they made a black suit spidey and a Weapon x Deadpool so far, I'm waiting on the same announcement myself, Punisher could be sick, classic B&W, 3 heads, one bd, one normal and one screaming, nice assortment of guns "that can be removed from Holsters" Hasbro looking at you DP..... boot knife and a nice harness to hold the extra weapons should do nicely, did I miss anything?

I’d probably buy that punisher, as long as he doesnt have goofy headsculpts!

Back