All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody here gonna preorder that xforce deadpool on the hasbro shop.I like it and 20 bucks is pretty good but the shipping kills that deal also is that xforce deadpool gonna be in a new wave or is it an exclusive?
Oh yeah, thanks for reminder. Its on the 20th.

Sharing my MS Colossus. :)

36930805370_933a0ed2dd_b.jpg

With Toys R Us declaring bankruptcy, it's going to be a bit more difficult to get my hands on these.

I personally hate my Walgreen stores in my area, but they are becoming a needed source for hunting ML. Targets seem to always run out of the chase figures early and my Walmarts take forever to get new ML waves.

My TRUs used to be good at getting ML latest waves but not anymore.

**** I missed out on the Deadpool xforce exclusive

It sold out in no time

It looks like it will be available at New York Comic Con as well

Hasbro makes its debut this year at NYCC

I’m so happy I got tickets

**** I missed out on the Deadpool xforce exclusive

It sold out in no time

It looks like it will be available at New York Comic Con as well

Hasbro makes its debut this year at NYCC

I’m so happy I got tickets

Yeah, what the hell, it was available for 9 minutes. The Thor set was up forever and then up again several times including again yesterday. I figured this would be kind of the same.

totally sucks about the hascon deadpool, same with the hascon black series Rex, really wanted that one too.

DAMN! That is great Kairus. I know they just showed a new one at HASCon but yours puts that to shame so I know you'll not be sweating that.

thank you. I'm really into punk storm. ill post a Dazzler 80's version soon.

Back