All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm leaving to New York Comic Con next month

So far the leaked list has been 95% accurate

Big news from Hascon

New leaks for the XMEN Apocalypse wave

First 3 figures are

90s Psylocke
Mohawk Storm
Tiger Stripe Yellow Costume Wolverine

Paladin from the Deadpool wave was revealed
Modern SpiderWoman for the new SpiderMan wave

were shown as well

At NYCC the remaining figures for the Black Panther and new Avengers lines should be revealed

I will post pics as soon as I get on the showroom floor

-----

Leaked list from earlier in the year

Due March 1st 2018:-

Spiderman 6" ML
Spiderpunk
Spiderman Noir
Spiderwoman
Gwenpool
Prowler
Demogoblin
Mysterio
BAF Lizard
Jan 1st(so maybe end of year, movie based wave)

Black Panther x 2
Siberian Toger
Leopard
Black Bolt
Iron Man x 2
Namor
BAF not confirmed
Deadpool ML Asst 1st Jan

Deadpool 90's x 2
Cable x 1
Dominoe x 1
Xforce Deadpool x 1
X-23 x 1
Palidin x 1
Deathlock x 1
BAF musclur guy in pants
Avengers 6" Asst 1st March

Movie Iron Man x 2
Movie Captain America x 1
Taskmaster x 1
Songbird x 1
King Cobra x 1
Spiderman x 1
Vision x 1
BAF Thanos
Marvel Legends 6" 1st March

Ghost Rider with Hell Cycle x 2
Black Widow with Motorcycle x 1
Store exclusives (stores to be determined)

Leopard & Everett BAF lower body of Stan Lee
Winter Soldier & Falcon With Stan Lee Upper Body
Dr Strange & Tony Stark (2nd haf 2018) with Stan Lee Head
Stan Lee Target Exclusive (March 1st) Captain America version
Walmart Exclusive Rhino 6"
Walmart Exclusive 2 pack 6" Ant Man & Hank Pym

Walmart Infinity Gauntlet sdcc 2014 repack

Walgreen Exclusive Mr Fantastic

Walgreen Exclusive Silver Surfer

6" thor

executioner x 1
young thor x 1
female thor x 1
Villain Ruler xela x 1
villain loki x 2
thor x 2
baf hulk

---

The leaked list so far was correct with the Marvel Knights wave and Thor wave with the exception of Executioner that was replaced with Ares

Another Thanos BAF? And why would the Lizard be a BAF? I'd like to see a bunch of old school villains in their classic togs; Gladiator, Dr. Octopus, Melter, Attuma, Kingpin, Mandarin, Stiltman BAF, etc...

Thanos is being released as a Walmart exclusive. He won't be a build a fig, unless it's the MCU Thanos.

Lizard is huge, if you've seen him you should know he wouldn't fit in a standard ML box. It's a pity that he's the BAF in such a weak wave though.

Just got Daredevil and Elektra from the new Legends wave and they are excellent! Sculpts are spot on can't believe the quality with get with the Marvel figures and the Star Wars Black series from the same company is garbage lol

Nice score, your pics show what a great job Hasbro did with the netfilx figures!

Here's mine so far, just need Jessica Jones to round out the netflix characters

4a995c0db77b83ad138fc335074db277.jpg

also finally got the last piece for the hulk BAF yesterday, so Im stoked!

72f8b48653ef250ca133bdd76198d7c4.jpg

Thanos is being released as a Walmart exclusive. He won't be a build a fig, unless it's the MCU Thanos.

Lizard is huge, if you've seen him you should know he wouldn't fit in a standard ML box. It's a pity that he's the BAF in such a weak wave though.

I don't ever remember the Lizard being huge.

The lizard BAF looks pretty amazing

Most BAFs these days are ordinary sized figures

His tail has 3 points of articulation

5MrNnhM.jpg

And that ladies and gentlemen and Reefer is why I did not spend money on that BAF Gladiator Hulk.

That thing of beauty is so bought.

You should get this AND the Select Gladiator Hulk. They'll be nice complimentary pieces; one from the movies, one from the comics.

Yesssss! That select comic Planet Hulk will be mine! Not sure why doesnt have a closed hand to hold the axe in the pic, but Im sure that'll be fixed.

But I do see your point jye, the BAF Hulk is cool and I went for it cause it's all we have right now, but it is the weakest of the gladiator hulks if only because of the facial expression and dead eyes lol (the rest of the figure is awesome imo).

I'm thinking that he's meant to hold the weapons as shown below, not how they have him in the pic above.

View attachment 365301

I was thinking that too, but even still the hands dont look right for the shield & axe. I'll be getting this figure either way though! I'm hoping it'll come with extra hands.

Dammit, this figure is going to make me end up tracking own that older Silver Surfer gladiator figure... hopefully it isn't going for mega bucks these days!

I love this Bullseye figure. Hoping we get a Kingpin BAF in that newly leaked list for Spiderman.
u8eitiR.jpg

You should get this AND the Select Gladiator Hulk. They'll be nice complimentary pieces; one from the movies, one from the comics.

Ok fine you convinced me lol

Yesssss! That select comic Planet Hulk will be mine! Not sure why doesnt have a closed hand to hold the axe in the pic, but Im sure that'll be fixed.

But I do see your point jye, the BAF Hulk is cool and I went for it cause it's all we have right now, but it is the weakest of the gladiator hulks if only because of the facial expression and dead eyes lol (the rest of the figure is awesome imo).

Yeah it's his head and over sized helmet that bugs me the most.

This custom Psylocke is da bomb

FqNKhBq.jpg

The figures from the XMEN wave are all pre production
They will probably undergo tweaks

Now that I think about it what I really want from the wave is

90s Mystique
Sebastian Shaw
90s Jubilee
Gambit
Beast or Nightcrawler

Hopefully there are some surprises

Any more pictures of just the custom Psylocke and White Queen? They both look phenomenal!

I love this Bullseye figure. Hoping we get a Kingpin BAF in that newly leaked list for Spiderman.
View attachment 365381

Great pose! This figure has a lot of personality, dig his missing tooth lol

I just found Blade yesterday, now just to find that damn Jessica Jones to round out the wave.. Also noticed my local TRU had 4 of those Dark Phoenix/Cyclops two packs. Cyclops looks meh, but that Phoenix is awesome! I think Im gonna nab a set just for her...

Great pose! This figure has a lot of personality, dig his missing tooth lol

I just found Blade yesterday, now just to find that damn Jessica Jones to round out the wave.. Also noticed my local TRU had 4 of those Dark Phoenix/Cyclops two packs. Cyclops looks meh, but that Phoenix is awesome! I think Im gonna nab a set just for her...

I love the Cyclops from the two pack but he's also one of my favorite characters from that era.

My Wal-Mart has a couple of the Jessica Jones hanging around. I go up there every two weeks or so, if she still there(should be) and you still need her I can grab it for you.

Back