All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the old Punisher figure today. I wish I'd gotten him earlier, this guy is cool. I wish he came with some cooler looking guns though.

I don't feel too bad about missing the Netflix wave after finishing Defenders. I might pick up Punisher if I like his series, since he appears to be a shelf warmer around here.

!

marvelegends1vintageset__40964.1503416366.jpg

Available to preorder at ToyWiz. https://toywiz.com/marvel-legends-vintage-series-spider-man-captain-america-iron-man-punisher-black-widow-wolverine-set-of-all-6-action-figures/ - $149.99 a case.

Black Widow looks gorgeous. Love her classic design.

I will be ordering a set or case of these as soon as they go up at bbts...

If the hasbro black series star wars vintage card line is any indication, these will not be easy to track down at retail. A lot of folks missed out on those.

Re-uploaded

We don't have Walgreens up here

So oddly enuff GameStop distributes these Exclusives

I'm surprised how early we got these

They probably won't appear in the states for another 4 months

F41Vtbt.jpg

I'm glad I didn't import from Hong Kong

It seems as though this is the only way Hasbro can make a dedicated Legends Fantastic Four line

I am really impressed with the Marvel Knights (Netflix series) and Thor Ragnarok waves. Great sculpts and paint applications. I wish hasbro's distribution was better, but that's been a complaint we've all had for years so I don't see that changing.

Re-uploaded

F41Vtbt.jpg

It seems as though this is the only way Hasbro can make a dedicated Legends Fantastic Four line

Ah gotcha, Its a walgreens exclusive! Damn, seeimg this makes me wanna pick up one if those Sue Storms Ive been seeing at Walgreens lately..

Re-uploaded

F41Vtbt.jpg

Ah that's what it was..Gamestop that's about right for the price. They always charge $5-$10 more than retail. They have to pay rent

Not the best designed Torch figure..wait till I see it in hand at WG

It's relatively reasonable (for Gamestop standards)

our dollar is just weak

26.99 CAD

is $21.63 USD

Back