All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im pretty sure thats the standard cost for these in Canada (same with other action figure lines).

it is ... unfortunately it is as high as $29.99 Canadian at TRU

... eventually they have these sales that knock the price down 25% down to 22.99 but still... it actually makes more sense for me to drive down to the border and buy my figures from Online US merchants.

$19.99 USD = $25 Canadian roughly

I picked up Vulture and Hela about a week ago. I didn't bother taking any out-of-package shots of Vulture since there honestly isn't much to see without the complete wing BAF.

haslpS9.png

Love how the Hela figure photographs though. The effect in the fourth pic was accidental, but thought it was worth sharing.

23mtkLz.png

jss2gwR.png

QIyA783.png

DuLwWsa.png

nice pics! Hela looks fantastic, again - Hasbro is knocking it out with improvements on face painting. I've been scouring Targets/TRU/Walmarts/walgreens for her and nothing yet, hope she turns up soon!

I hear it's a relatively rare figure now. On the day I bought her and Vulture, I was also looking around TRU to see if they had Hela - no luck there. When I picked up Vulture at another store, the cashier and I actually started talking about what a silly idea it was to make Vulture's wings the BAF, and sometime down the road, they mentioned that they had the Ragnarok wave in. Despite not being on the actual store shelves, I immediately asked the cashier if I could purchase Hela - and sure enough, they got her out for me. :)

CW Black Panther was also going for insane prices on FeeBay back when that wave was released, but he soon became less rare and prices on eBay dropped significantly. I suspect the case will be the same with Hela eventually, though I wouldn't bet on it. Good luck my friend! :)

I hear it's a relatively rare figure now. On the day I bought her and Vulture, I was also looking around TRU to see if they had Hela - no luck there. When I picked up Vulture at another store, the cashier and I actually started talking about what a silly idea it was to make Vulture's wings the BAF, and sometime down the road, they mentioned that they had the Ragnarok wave in. Despite not being on the actual store shelves, I immediately asked the cashier if I could purchase Hela - and sure enough, they got her out for me. :)

CW Black Panther was also going for insane prices on FeeBay back when that wave was released, but he soon become less rare and prices on eBay dropped significantly. I suspect the case will be the same with Hela eventually, though I wouldn't bet on it. Good luck my friend! :)

Thanks man! Yeah Im sure she will turn up eventually, they all do at some point it seems. just gotta exercise patience!

yesssss! found a Hela at target!

She was just sitting there in a beat up box next to a loki & Thor. Im guessing she was a return or someones stashed figure that got found, but whatever - Im just happy to have her :rock2

Almost picked up the Netflix wave just for the Man-Thing BAF. Opted to pass but they all looked pretty awesome.

yesssss! found a Hela at target!

She was just sitting there in a beat up box next to a loki & Thor. Im guessing she was a return or someones stashed figure that got found, but whatever - Im just happy to have her :rock2

Congrats! That's probably the first time me wishing someone luck actually worked. :lol

Re: All things Marvel Legends

Not a Legend, but who doesn't love Spider-Man? Besides Norman Osborne, I mean. The new Revoltech figures may not be everyone's cup of tea, but maybe its yours? Find out!

I'm trying to finalize how I'm going to display some of my 6 inch figures in my Detolf cabinet. In the meantime, I got every piece of Vulture's BAF wings and was also lucky enough to get the Spider-Man Homecoming 2-pack when it was being sold by Amazon for regular price. Here is how I currently have them displayed:

Attachments

• 08uglGd.jpg
    08uglGd.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 190
Thats a really cool display, Vulture looks great with his full rig!

Is that a NECA flight stand?

I never thought that Jessica Jones would be a chase figure but she seems to be the one I can't find in stores , it's ironic that I can see everyone else in the wave in plenty supply

Also seems like my stores have abandoned the Legends Spidey HC wave I've seen maybe the full wave only once or twice. I can only assume stores are getting allocated shipments of this wave. So I imagine as it gets closer to the holidays , they will get plenty Spidey HC shipments so I'll wait.

Sasquatch is the BAF figure for the Deadpool Wave...

I was really hoping for a Warpath or Strong Guy

*sigh*

It looks like Hasbro is re-doing the ToyBiz outliers

Dont get me wrong the new Deathlok looks magnificent... there are way too many characters left and they havent even scratched the surface.

I definitely want to see a Boom Boom Wolfsbane Strong Guy and Maverick... and of course the remaining members of Alpha Flight.. new Guardian as well

21192898_1466902223396142_7056865994556466173_n.jpg

Sasquatch is the BAF figure for the Deadpool Wave...

I was really hoping for a Warpath or Strong Guy

*sigh*

It looks like Hasbro is re-doing the ToyBiz outliers

Dont get me wrong the new Deathlok looks magnificent... there are way too many characters left and they havent even scratched the surface.

I definitely want to see a Boom Boom Wolfsbane Strong Guy and Maverick... and of course the remaining members of Alpha Flight.. new Guardian as well

21192898_1466902223396142_7056865994556466173_n.jpg

Oh damn, that looks like a nice DP! is there pics anywhere of the rest of the wave?

I want Hasbro to start making the actual figures built from BAF of the past waves of ML for individual retail sale. I'd bet they would sale a lot and make some profit

Back