All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No rush at all. Whenever you get around to it.

My kids started school again this week. It's been nuts. Can only imagine what it's like for the staff.

Here you go, bud. Mafex stand with all the screws tightened. It's a challenge but doable. My light box wasn't big enough to accommodate his wingspan.

img_6431.jpg

man I love this figure! Hasbro's new method of face paint is such an improvement.

A couple different angles to show the face. IDK if the likeness os fully there, but it definitely looks more human than any ML punisher previously!

I just got mine yesterday. It really is a nice figure. Good likeness and paint. I'm really happy with the hands too. Very detailed and can hold on to the weapons great.

I just got mine yesterday. It really is a nice figure. Good likeness and paint. I'm really happy with the hands too. Very detailed and can hold on to the weapons great.

Yeah, they actually gave him trigger fingers this time. If any character needs those, its Frank no doubt!

so a couple days ago i ran across the ragnarok wave in stores, saw them all including Hela at three dif stores and got the best jane thor(love those comics) i saw and was like- i thought hela was rare but guess not around here will come back and get her tomorrow. and when i returned of course.... all gone lol. must have caught the stores as they first put out wave.

see the netflix wave at rus and walgreens. have not seen jessica jones yet, was she one per case?

hoping we will get a comic book style select Hela.:pray: or movie style.

Best Hulk chest, abs and back muscles of any Hulk action figure even better than NECA's 1/4, they finally gave him a powerful looking chest, sheesh took long enough!

But did they run out of plastic for his jeans lol.

That open mouth head is horrible though.

No way in hell is he worth $75 though....i'm such a cheapskate lol.

i cant unsee the tiny shoulders :rotfl look out of proportion with that big chest.

still hunting for hela and nada, been to every target and all walgreens sans one. thinking its over for finding at retail.

Back