All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head sculpt does look great based on pics I've seen, but between the cape and how crappy the helmet looks, I'll probably skip Loki and just get Hela if I ever see the Ragnarok wave in-stores.

Finally completed the Homecoming BAF Vulture wings. Anyone have any good recommendations for a display stand? The one that is included is a joke.

Some new shots of the Hascon exclusive X-Force Deadpool. Will be available on HasbroToyShop.com sometime after the con.

Hascon-X-Force-Deadpool-01__scaled_600.jpg

Hascon-X-Force-Deadpool-02__scaled_600.jpg

looks pretty awesome aside from the weird pistols lol

Ill get one if I can find one at retail price

So no good stand recommendations for Homecoming Vulture? I was thinking a Mafex stand could work but a YouTube reviewer I saw said otherwise.

So no good stand recommendations for Homecoming Vulture? I was thinking a Mafex stand could work but a YouTube reviewer I saw said otherwise.
I'll have to check when I get home, but I would think if one were to tighten the tiny screws in a Mafex stand or an Obitsu stand (sp?) that it would be fine. I tightened the screws in a mafex stand to photograph the new Ares and didn't run into any issues and he's fairly heavy.

I'll have to check when I get home, but I would think if one were to tighten the tiny screws in a Mafex stand or an Obitsu stand (sp?) that it would be fine. I tightened the screws in a mafex stand to photograph the new Ares and didn't run into any issues and he's fairly heavy.

That would be very much appreciated. Let me know what you think.

No problem, may be this weekend if that's ok? I work for a public K-12 school distrcit in technology and school starts next week so they are busting my proverbial testicles.

No rush at all. Whenever you get around to it.

My kids started school again this week. It's been nuts. Can only imagine what it's like for the staff.

Honestly my favorite stands are the cheapest and easiest ones out there.

I get those packs of thick metal hangers with the black coating at Walmart and bend them into custom stands for flying figures and NECA Aliens and such. I like them better than the clear plastic ones because to me they're actually way less noticeable against a dark background.

Honestly my favorite stands are the cheapest and easiest ones out there.

I get those packs of thick metal hangers with the black coating at Walmart and bend them into custom stands for flying figures and NECA Aliens and such. I like them better than the clear plastic ones because to me they're actually way less noticeable against a dark background.

Interesting. Something to consider. Thanks.

All this talks about display stands... what do you guys recommend for the 6" line? I literally just started collecting with the Homecoming Line and did some looking on Amazon and such but they all look a bit sketchy.

Any recommendations welcome :hi5:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently using the display stands included with the 40th BS Early Bird Darth Vader for my GOTG figures. They look nice and you can use a good amount of figures with them.

That said, I'm sure there are much better, cheaper options. I just used what I had laying around.

wow, that turned out pretty nice! So far I've been pretty impressed with the new 12" ML figures.

Best Hulk chest, abs and back muscles of any Hulk action figure even better than NECA's 1/4, they finally gave him a powerful looking chest, sheesh took long enough!

But did they run out of plastic for his jeans lol.

That open mouth head is horrible though.

No way in hell is he worth $75 though....i'm such a cheapskate lol.

Last edited:
lol no youre right, he should be that same price as the others in the line. that was a dirty move by hasbro

Best Hulk chest, abs and back muscles of any Hulk action figure even better than NECA's 1/4, they finally gave him a powerful looking chest, sheesh took long enough!

But did they run out of plastic for his jeans lol.

That open mouth head is horrible though.

No way in hell is he worth $75 though....i'm such a cheapskate lol.
Well judging by how the rest of the line has gone, you'll be able to find him at a major discount shortly.

man I love this figure! Hasbro's new method of face paint is such an improvement.

A couple different angles to show the face. IDK if the likeness os fully there, but it definitely looks more human than any ML punisher previously!

69e2da1c59599247e8695d70b68cf5b0.jpg

2e3b66199eb07a13128a48a1e6a40b43.jpg

8ecc73d98986730ad7eaccc28927fc1b.jpg

3ffec6079112341ae11bc229c9afbdf9.jpg

Back