All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the Ego & Star Lord set at my local TRU, and the faces look a lot better than the standard figures. I feel dumb for getting the Mantis wave SL a few days ago. :lol

Still, $40 seems like a lot for that set, so I hid one in hopes that it'll go on sale.

It also looked like they restocked that TRU exclusive Groot (with all three Groots), but there was no sign of the Netflix or Ragnarok waves. On the bright side, the Mantis and Homecoming waves are finally starting to be more common here. I've actually seen a good amount of Vultures and Nebulas.

Nice! We have several of the homecoming wave, I've seen exactly four Ragnarok figures, all of which I've bought lol and still no hint of GOTG Wave 2 yet. Also, no two pack spidey/Iron man, Peter and Mary Jane and certainly no star lord/ego. I'm glad the Star Lord is essentially the same figure as the single packed one from the first wave. I didn't pick him up because he didn't have a BAF piece and I've already PO'd the Figuarts one. This will replace my SL from the first movie. When the best part of a figure is the walkman, that isn't good... lol.

Nice! We have several of the homecoming wave, I've seen exactly four Ragnarok figures, all of which I've bought lol and still no hint of GOTG Wave 2 yet. Also, no two pack spidey/Iron man, Peter and Mary Jane and certainly no star lord/ego. I'm glad the Star Lord is essentially the same figure as the single packed one from the first wave. I didn't pick him up because he didn't have a BAF piece and I've already PO'd the Figuarts one. This will replace my SL from the first movie. When the best part of a figure is the walkman, that isn't good... lol.

I was comparing the 2 pack SL to the gotg2 wave one release yesterday. The 2 pack one sports a new headculpt with much better paint as well. You did the right thing by passing on the first one, I wish i did the same now!

e06c63b19669e8f76c5e8c48dac695a7.jpg

Yesssss! scored him at target tonight :)

I checked my local Target, and I think I just missed the Ragnarok wave. :lol They had the 3.75" two-packs, and a tag for the Netflix wave (and some other Ragnarok toys, like Hulk masks and hammers).

The DCPI for Ragnarok is 087-06-9264.

After checking Walmart almost every other night for a while now, I finally ran into an unopened case of Ragnarok figures. Lots of new Justice League goodies too.

I only bought Hela, and she's probably my new favorite Legends figure, next to Nebula. She looks fantastic; a bit bigger than other Legends figures too, mmm.

Building Hulk would've been cool, but a few of the characters in the line just aren't interesting to me. Loki's face looks a lot better in person because the prototypes Hasbro uses don't appear to have the face printing done to them, just standard paint apps. I was surprised, but I'm still not a fan of his Ragnarok outfit.

The only other characters from this line I could see myself getting were Ares and Jane Foster Thor, but I might wait until they go on clearance or somethin'. They both looked pretty rad.

Ragnarok Loki and Thor are two per case IIRC. The others are singles.

Have you picked her up yet?

Not yet but hopefully soon.

Hela is a standout, but it's worth finding a way to build the Hulk. It's such an awesome figure.

He does look nice but needed a roaring mouth and besides there is the MS/Mezco version coming out and the MS is cheaper than having to buy the whole set of ML.

In other words there will be other options for a gladiator Hulk.

Not yet but hopefully soon.

He does look nice but needed a roaring mouth and besides there is the MS/Mezco version coming out and the MS is cheaper than having to buy the whole set of ML.

In other words there will be other options for a gladiator Hulk.

Agreed. I'll just be buying them all.

the Loki looks really good, not fan of that costume but the fig over all is appealing. not sure which one i would get if i saw hela, jane thor and loki in store.

I opened my Loki the other night, and was very impressed by the headsculpt and paint. This face printing thing is a huge leap for making these figures look moe realistic.

Great looking figure, but I really hate the way they did his cape. Its almost impossible to atach, then when you do it just cone right back out. I might actually superglue mine, and I hate having to do that.

I opened my Loki the other night, and was very impressed by the headsculpt and paint. This face printing thing is a huge leap for making these figures look moe realistic.

Great looking figure, but I really hate the way they did his cape. Its almost impossible to atach, then when you do it just cone right back out. I might actually superglue mine, and I hate having to do that.

Yeah the sculpt is a game changer for ML as long as you don't get a wonky eye paint or smudge anywhere.

This. Though the sculpt is great, the lack of accessories and that goddamn cape make this my least-favorite figure in the wave. Unfortunately.

its the same with the new Gamora. really awesome improvement, but negated a bit since every one I've found so far gas the old wonky eyes lol

I guess maybe Hasbro has to perfect this process a bit..

I just spent quite an it on a figure... $40 is good for me lol
******^^^^^ in response to old comment**** ignore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm all in on the Thor line. Getting young brash Thor to post with Old King Thor and Ribic Thor is a dream come true.

Came across the Daredevil wave at Wal-Mart today, so it looks like theyre hitting regular retail now. They had all but Jessica Jones & I walked away with Punisher. They all looked great, I plan on getting the whole wave!

They also had a few Ragnarok figures, but no Hela unfortunately..

Back