All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really cool review! I dig your review style, and the pics are really nicely done! Hopefully I can find a Moon Knight eventually, seems like a pretty sweet figure.
Thanks man, I try to make people laugh and convey information for people new to the hobby, new to the character or veteran collectors and because we are in a 140 character society now, I try to keep it short. I'm glad you liked it, feel free to poke around and yeah, like I said in the review, I know almost nothing about the character and I I dig the figure. :)

I love the quality that Hasbro is delivering with their new ML's. I don't pick many sub 1/6 figures anymore, but when I do it's usually Marvel Select. That being said, I Their distribution and ****** selection is making me want to shift to ML for the occasional figure.

I love the quality that Hasbro is delivering with their new ML's. I don't pick many sub 1/6 figures anymore, but when I do it's usually Marvel Select. That being said, I Their distribution and ****** selection is making me want to shift to ML for the occasional figure.

Honestly the newer Marvel Legends are the better action figures over select imo. Select can have some great sculpts and paint sometimes for sure. But the quality of plastic, articulation and scale can be a bit dissapointing sometimes.

That said, the bigger figures in the line are pretty freakin awesome! Thing, Juggernaut, hulk, etc... are fantastic.

the new baf man-thing inhand is super cool, love it. is it better than the older toybiz ver? i think so but do really enjoy that old one as well.

04f56d4690489cc8cb36e97725bac2f6.jpg

Just came across this at TRU. I could be mistaken, but I thought this was supposed to be an Entertainment Earth exclusive?

I read that it was a timed exclusive. Guess this confirms it, because I can't see anyone return this set at TRU.

ahhh "timed exclusive". haha what a lame concept! EE will be clearancing these out eventually I bet.

Ego looks to be a nice figure tho, to bad most of us will have to pay for a duplicate Quill to get him.

36266861a1a0a2e581a77deb99efd35d.jpg

spotted this at Toys R Us. Actually looks much nicer than I thought it would in person, but I still think the helmet-less head is goofy looking lol

They should have packaged him with the helmeted head on imo.

Picked up Punisher, Daredevil, and Blade at GameStop...they had multiples of the entire series. Punisher is the worst looking which sucks since he's the one I wanted the most.

Is that Robin Williams as Ego?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

it does look like him, Ego from
Ork lol

I ended up buying the set there after all. 2nd head is kinda pointless, but still Ego is a pretty nice figure and Im happy to have him. Gotta finish up Mantis BAF so I can set them up together.

I saw the Ego & Star Lord set at my local TRU, and the faces look a lot better than the standard figures. I feel dumb for getting the Mantis wave SL a few days ago. :lol

Still, $40 seems like a lot for that set, so I hid one in hopes that it'll go on sale.

It also looked like they restocked that TRU exclusive Groot (with all three Groots), but there was no sign of the Netflix or Ragnarok waves. On the bright side, the Mantis and Homecoming waves are finally starting to be more common here. I've actually seen a good amount of Vultures and Nebulas.

Back