All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assumed it was Pete, but my buddy confirmed it. He also lent me the entire Spider-Verse trade which I am taking with me to Myrtle Beach next week. I've read tid-bits but not the entire story, so I am really looking forward to it! I just love talking about comic books and action figures. Funny how the things that made me a punching bag in school are the things I still take great pleasure in... lol.
Spider-verse is one of the best stories I've read. The storytelling, and how everything was put together, the action and scale of it. And in retrospect you could see the setup years in advance. Hope you enjoy it :clap
ah it's this one: https://marveltoynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/IMG_8772.jpg

pretty cool, not totally necessary for me tbh

Ah yeah, that not necessary for me too. I'll get the single Spidey cause of the Vulture piece. Would like the giant wings put altogether.

And as Kevin Smith said, comics isn't just pop culture anymore, it's become the culture :clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: All things Marvel Legends

It's killing me, brah...

I picked up Tombstone and Beetle last night. So... I just need to hunt for the 2 Homecoming Spiders. Walmart and K-Mart are literally my only options and they take forever to get new shipments :slap

Diamond Select finally revealed Ragnarok Gladiator Thor & Gladiator Hulk.. Look much better than the ML figures.

SDCC-2017-DST-Marvel-007.jpg

Re: All things Marvel Legends

I picked up Tombstone and Beetle last night. So... I just need to hunt for the 2 Homecoming Spiders. Walmart and K-Mart are literally my only options and they take forever to get new shipments :slap

I've seen the tech suit Spider-Man a lot more around here than I would have expected.

I've seen the tech suit Spider-Man a lot more around here than I would have expected.

I'm actually surprised that all the no names of this wave are gone too. Moon Knight was gone and there were like 4 of each Beetle and Tombstone.

Back