All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro unveiled the Thor: Ragnarok Legends figures a couple days ago. I might pick up Loki and Hela, but that's about it.

Marvel-Legends-Thor-Ragnarok-Wave-001.jpg

Movie Loki looks horrible.. Just want the 2 movie Thors, and the unworthy Thor & Jane Thor. Hulk I'm unsure about as I already ordered the Marvel Select Movie Thor and Gladiatior Hulk. Hoping they do a comic line too. Would be nice to have a new updated classic Thor in the Marvel Legends line, and a Loki too. Would be nice to get a comic Siff like in the box set.

Oh thank goodness Hela isn't a BAF. She's the only one I want from this line, unless they make Goldblum's character too.

Those look great, I'll definitely pick those up when they come around!

Still waiting to see the GOTG 2nd wave also, definitely grabbing those as well.

I saw the black costume spiderman 12" at Target yesterday. It looked really nice actually, the best 12" ML so far IMO. It might be the first one I actually pick up if I can find one for a better price (was 59.99 at Target).

Those look great, I'll definitely pick those up when they come around!

Still waiting to see the GOTG 2nd wave also, definitely grabbing those as well.

I saw the black costume spiderman 12" at Target yesterday. It looked really nice actually, the best 12" ML so far IMO. It might be the first one I actually pick up if I can find one for a better price (was 59.99 at Target).

Just wait for the eventual price drop to $10-$15 lol

Last edited:
When is the Marvel Select Spidey figure from Homecoming going to be released?

Is there any other pictures of it besides the ones at NYTF?

Ps.: I think it's the best Spidey action figure from this movie and also Civil War.

Re: All things Marvel Legends

Finally! The first episode of Toyville is live! This could have easily been called "The Most Use Anyone Has Ever Gotten Out of a Sharon Carter Figure" but it seemed wordy.

Go and read, hopefully it makes you laugh a little. Featuring Figures from Bandai, Mezco, Hasbro, NECA, DC Collectibles and some cameos by figures from yesteryear! If you enjoy it, PLEASE share it out.

Back