All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent and congrats buddy. All well done figures, but I'm like you and not too familiar with most of the characters in this wave.

Thanks, yeah Logan, Cyclops and Colossus were my main interests out of this wave like most folks, hence why no one can find them in the wild to easy lol

I don't do too many of the Legends but I have the first movie Guardians and want to get all of the second versions, too. I have Star Lord and Yondu and the TRU Groot from the 1st wave, just need to get Drax. Vol 2 Star Lord is such an improvement over the first one, and the Gamora looks to be a big improvement, too. The bodies seem much more sturdy, and the sculpt for Peter is a lot better.

Yondu's sculpt is awesome for the size.

The Marvel Legends Spider-Man and Mary Jane set has started hitting TRUs. Apparently 6/13 is the official street date. Hoping it pops up for retail online soon.

Anyone need a loose Dark Wolverine/Daken (regular version), Punisher (epic hero, white skull version), Venom (scorpion version with tail), or Ultron (from the Target exclusive 3 pack), PM me. Trying to get rid of these. Will be very reasonably priced.

Just picked up the set at Disney store. Also had 10% off. image.jpg

I've been hunting the MJ 2 pack. No luck.

Though if the distribution ends up being anything like Evolution of Groot, I have nothing to worry about.

Any idea on when the Spiderman Homecoming legends figures will go up for preorder and/or sale on BBTS or other sites? Seems odd that there are no preorders when the movie is only about 6 weeks out.

Any idea on when the Spiderman Homecoming legends figures will go up for preorder and/or sale on BBTS or other sites? Seems odd that there are no preorders when the movie is only about 6 weeks out.

I've been wondering too. Only place I've heard is Amazon so far.

For some reason, Hasbro isn't real big on pre-orders for Legends right now. Most retailers actually have them, they are just waiting for the release date. Very stupid IMO. Its not like they have any spoilers or anything that would require a street date. :dunno

got the parker industries spidey and mj 2 pk. sooo cool, love the spidey! :clap

was able to pick from 4 or so at local rus so got one with best paint on the spidey mask eyes, that varied quite abit. but... damn butterfly joint is locked on his right. common issue with this mold i read. left is good but that right ughh. will give abit but is the peg twisting for sure. sucks so be careful. tried the freezer trick and heat, no good. try freezer for longer then, anyone? could try and split it down side to get at peg but that will be messy.

Back