All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason, Hasbro isn't real big on pre-orders for Legends right now. Most retailers actually have them, they are just waiting for the release date. Very stupid IMO. Its not like they have any spoilers or anything that would require a street date. :dunno

What is the actual street date for it?

This guy claims he bought the 12" ML Spiderman for $12.00 and 12" ML IM for $5.00 at a southern Cali Walmart.

Wut!

The Disney store TFA/RO sales i'm aware of but 12" ML for those prices, I say again...wut!

The Homecoming wave has started to hit Walmarts, but Brickseek says there's nothing in my area yet.

Man, I really hate going in to Walmart.

This guy claims he bought the 12" ML Spiderman for $12.00 and 12" ML IM for $5.00 at a southern Cali Walmart.

Wut!

The Disney store TFA/RO sales i'm aware of but 12" ML for those prices, I say again...wut!

Yeah, Walmart is getting rid of their stock. Saw a Cap for $13.00 here in CT.

One of my local Walmarts (East Coast) got the Mantis wave, but they only had Rocket left. :gah:

I'm driving out to another tonight, hoping to find Nebula. I might try getting the full wave when they go on clearance, since there's no way I can justify paying $80+ to get Mantis.

One of my local Walmarts (East Coast) got the Mantis wave, but they only had Rocket left. :gah:

I'm driving out to another tonight, hoping to find Nebula. I might try getting the full wave when they go on clearance, since there's no way I can justify paying $80+ to get Mantis.

Interesting, I didn't know two waves could hit at the same time.

By the way, is your username from Batman the Animated Series?

Interesting, I didn't know two waves could hit at the same time.

By the way, is your username from Batman the Animated Series?

Was there another wave that came out recently?

And yes, yes it is! :lol

latest

Did anyone else get any of the Marvel Select Guardians figures from about 2 months ago? I got the one with Gamora and Rocket and I actually really loved the figures. The articulation is very solid(Thats really the first Rocket with full articulation we got) and the only thing that looks like it might be better is the SH Figuarts Rocket Raccoon, which is looking to be nigh impossible to get at a decent price in the U.S. There were also a lot of great accessories, some great sculpted guns for both, and the paint and molds were solid. I just feel like Im like one of 2 people who bought them, lol.

Did anyone else get any of the Marvel Select Guardians figures from about 2 months ago? I got the one with Gamora and Rocket and I actually really loved the figures. The articulation is very solid(Thats really the first Rocket with full articulation we got) and the only thing that looks like it might be better is the SH Figuarts Rocket Raccoon, which is looking to be nigh impossible to get at a decent price in the U.S. There were also a lot of great accessories, some great sculpted guns for both, and the paint and molds were solid. I just feel like Im like one of 2 people who bought them, lol.

I got the whole set. Groot is the star of the set. Rockets really nice despite his lower legs being assembled backwards. The rest are nice looking, but have some QC issues (Starlord being the worst with this). No footpegs on the base makes it pretty useless too, I ended up displaying it kinda propped up behind the figures.

Still happy to have this version of the team on the shelf, they do look great for sure!

Was there another wave that came out recently?

And yes, yes it is! :lol

latest

You killed Captain Clown!

:yess:

I was thinking about getting the Gamora. She looks awesome and I prefer the design to the movie version. I saw Groot and Starlord too, but I didn't like the way they looked.

Anyone see the images that were released for movie Starlord, Rocket, Drax and Groot? Drax and Baby Groot is a definite buy for me(That will nearly complete my display guardians combined with the comic version of Gamora and Rocket, now I just need a Star Lord) but a lot of people seem to be upset that it has been confirmed that Starlord and also the upcoming Netflix Daredevil from select will not have unmasked heads.

****ing finally.

MARVELTHOR-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-Figure-Assortment-Odinson-oop.jpg

I'm glad I didn't sell my King Thor Baf, gonna have all 3 Thors from Gorr's Saga complete :yess:

so the SDCC one has the beard and this one re purposes Sentry head... kinda lame, gunna need that sdcc version, though this one probably satisfies people too

I was able to get the new Death's Head II figure - I never thought they would have made him. Hopefully we get a Legends scale Death's Head I (the 3 3/4" figure is great).

I swapped the arms from Colossus to Death's Head II and I think he looks a lot better. I wish they had given us a swappable right forearm/hand.

Back