All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things Marvel Legends

Ultimate Yawn.... this version is just so literal it doesn't even seem like its from Marvel to me.

Last edited:

Hasbrotoyshop has 25% off all orders and free shipping.

I was able to get ML Hawkeye, Black Panther, Dr. Doom, the Punisher and I never knew they made a MU Nick Fury that was given as a exclusive a few years back when you subscribed to Marvel digital comics. Each one for $11 each. Not bad since I can't find them where I'm at.

Wow - a HULK BAF!!? It looks like it'll be great!! :rock

You know what ****s me to tears about Hasbro & the ML line?

All the Cap hype till now - & you think they'd re-release the unsurpassable Toy Biz 'Face Off' classic Cap figure by now. They've done it with umpteen other older Toy Biz sculpts - yet a glaring opportunity sits there rotting..

No. They'd rather do new Cap figure sculpts that look average, & are always some alternate version - ****ing hel!!! :gah:

:lol

You mean the weird looking Cap with the ridiculous trapezius muscles? That figure looked terrible.

BB

You mean the weird looking Cap with the ridiculous trapezius muscles? That figure looked terrible.

BB
Yeah??

No. :lol

Have a look for how much they're listed for on eBay - if they ever happen to be on there.

The scalpers have them at $60 plus - idiotic of course, but it's a very sought after figure - & for good reason. :wink1:

Yeah??

No. :lol

Have a look for how much they're listed for on eBay - if they ever happen to be on there.

The scalpers have them at $60 plus - idiotic of course, but it's a very sought after figure - & for good reason. :wink1:

But hardly the best Cap figure made. The face off figures were limited and that is why they have secodary market value.

BB

venom16.jpg

This guy is damn near impossible to find right now, anybody know where I can make a Christmas miracle happen by finding one?

Ugh.... holidays..... Anyone interested in a Sentinel (No tentacles) for $75 SHIPPED?

Sentinel is great and all, definitely a pieces worth having... but he is also a piece you just can't have one of. 3 being the minimum.... and I don't plan on going after 2 more.

Hey guys just joined the forums and found this thread. ML is definitely one of my loves (along with MOTUC and HT). Have a near complete toy biz collection and working on filling in the hasbro ones i missed years ago when i took a break. The toy stores around here STINK in terms of getting in the new cases so i am relegated to big bad toy store / ebay for my newer legends.

Oh one thing of note, I have 2 of the "gems", the black psylocke and the unreleased gray/yellow juggernaut prototype. Still on the hunt for the blue wasp and silver luke cage, but then again who isnt!. Figured some of you all fellow ML collectors might like to see.

IMG_20130201_202231.jpg

juggernaut2.jpeg

Last edited:

I have heard some arent familiar with the Juggernaut variant. He was announced in SDCC 2005 but never released. Here is a picture of him in a case at SDCC, i think they made 3 of them and none on card.

bestof.jpg

Back