All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things Marvel Legends

I remember when they had that set up. That was the outfit he was wearing when he was on the UXM book if I remember correctly.

I got the ML Black Cat! I found her at Target and picked her up. Anybody interested in her BAF piece?

I'm just getting into the Select line now that MU is...whatever it is. Picked up Winter Soldier and it's incredible. Also found a Deadpool re-release I guess and it's nowhere near as awesome but still cool.

anyone want any of the Marvel Legends Infinite Amazing Spider-Man Series figures? I have all of them but Carnage, loose but complete (NO BAF piece) for $16 shipped.

Damn. For people who don't post often in this thread, they sure as hell beat me to the punch really freakin' fast. I sent you a PM 3 hours after that post and I guess they were already taken :lol

Having to slog through all that HT Iron Man masturbatory BS to find this was tough.
Tony Stark is a drunk POS who cares about no one and I wish he'd just disappear from the MU altogether. Iron Man looks neat, but that's about it. Garbage character.

That said, I LOVE the Diamond Select line of Marvel characters. The sculpts are incredible, and the pieces I've picked up are fun and enjoyable. These are things I need more of.

Tony Stark is a drunk POS who cares about no one and I wish he'd just disappear from the MU altogether.

tumblr_l9n0woljX01qablpd.gif

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Back