All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: All things Marvel Legends

So what's the deal with them?

I read an article that Toybiz was late getting them to production as variants for the Mojo series. So they missed out on mass producing them. One case of 12 was made for sales tool and instead of destroying them, like usual, they were given to executives. A few of each have surfaced over the years on ebay, and now FB. I vaguely remeber the set on ebay selling for a couple thousand each. Again, this is info I read and only vaguely remember from a few years ago. I'm not stating any of this as factual, just what I read.

Another rare and expensive 6" marvel figure. Its from the Fantastic Four Movie series 6.

$(KGrHqR,!nwFG0vhcdDsBRzOZ3JQe!~~60_57.JPG

Here is the ebay auction for it

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111108240038&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:3160

I have a small collection of spiderman figures. I've got all the spiderman classics {in box} The ones that kinda kick started the Marvel legends line. Then ive got about 10 other 6 to 8 inch spiderman figures that i love. Cant wait to add this to them.
tumblr_mhzfkeK5cn1r37boko4_1280.jpg

They all look awesome together! im hoping to get the big time spiderman figures soon too. Just waiting for the right deal to come along.

I have a small collection but I'm not actively collecting them.
Spiderman-Black suit (Spiderman Classics)
Spiderman Classics wave 2 (all except yellow DareDevil)
Scarlet Spider-(Kay-Bee exclusive)
Elektra
Blade
DareDevil (movie version)
Fantastic Four (Wal-Mart Box set)
Ice Man
Cyclopes (Sentinel BAF Series)
Angel (Sentinel BAF Series)

Seeing that Psylocke variant is interesting because I had seen one on the peg at a local KB Toys back when the Mojo Series was over . This KB usually carried surplus, so this Psylocke figure may have been released at the end of the Mojo Series run. I didn't pick up this variant because I already had the original Psylocke, and I didn't care for the garter belt look of her X-Treme X-Men uniform. Oop.:slap

Last edited:

hi guys, need your help,i'm new and starting to like ML figure, specially deadpool

need your opinion, about the figure that i am about to buy, its custom from xforce dead pool, so its going to be loose, comes with 2 samurais and 2 handguns

what price do you think i should pay for this custom fig?any good or bad points from this fig?
thx for your help

cheers

They announced a 90's Black Cat which looks stunning. I hope she turns out as good as the photo of the sculpt suggests. I will definitely get her if she does -- as she's a dream come true. :D

zmarvel-panel-10.jpg

I got BAF Onslaught in and he is awesome. I do hope to see the humanoid form of him sometime.

onslaught_by_0pt1c5-d6i9o66.jpg

Would it be too much to ask for a ML Phoenix Five series with the BAF being the Phoenix? A 16" wingspan isn't asking for much....

Had to pick this guy up since I had a $3 off coupon. MS should of done this with all their releases of variant heads. I don't really care for bases or diorama

E62C2C12-DDE2-47B6-816C-DBA18DF69324-4210-000004484B2A24D5_zps5b82a6ff.jpg

Will there be a new Marvel Legends colossus and archangel figure?

Or should I just pick up the current ones?

Will there be a new Marvel Legends colossus and archangel figure?

Or should I just pick up the current ones?

There is a new ML Archangel in both X-Men and X-Force costumes.

If you don't like the old ML Colossus check out the Marvel Select version, not too sure if ML has plans for a new one, who knows?

I'm thinking about selling my Marvel Select collection. I have 69 all in sealed packs. Do you think theres enough interest to post them on this forum in the for sale section, or just take them to ebay?

I'm thinking about selling my Marvel Select collection. I have 69 all in sealed packs. Do you think theres enough interest to post them on this forum in the for sale section, or just take them to ebay?

Yes if it's not over priced.

Back